corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » you lot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author you lot
Greg_M

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id rather someone else do the orgainsing, i dont have the time, or want to spend the time, trying to please all you lot. i have spent hours already trying to organise a meet for lincoln, but every place that has a big car park/ suitable place to have a meet doesnt want to know.

i really cant be bothered with spending hours of my time, and people having a go because i havnt orgainised anything yet, i hant because i cant. no one in lincoln will hold anything. ive pulled in all the favours i can but still nothing. i was almost there with orgaising something at fitness first (huooooge car park, close to pride of lincoln) but waiting for a phone call. so for all you guys that had a go, saying i wasnt doing anything, i was.
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know how you feel Greg12v

but for your effort in trying to arrange a meet for the lincoln crew.

pew pew pew pewwwww
Greg_M

28th Sep 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried and misserably failed. must be the boy racer rep we have round here
broster
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair play for trying mate
corsa120

28th Sep 04 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and marke was only really being abit sarcastic i spode we did'nt mean get the fuck on with gettin a meet together thiunk greg u got wrong end of the stick m8

no pressure whatsoever these things take time we was just havin a laugh like u do seems u took it personal fella
ainsley_brader

28th Sep 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of interest did you approach pride of lincoln direct?
What did they say?
Not having a go, just i dont really see why they should have an issue, its a huge carpark where weve met before anyway, and if they are getting 10 meals or whatever from it youd think theyd appreciate the business!

Or if you havent asked them direct (or maybe even if you have) do we need permission from them?? Couldnt we just book a table (or even just turn up as long as they havent got a wedding on they arent usually that busy) and then just turn up in the carpark???

Ains

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » you lot 24 database queries in 0.0100911 seconds