corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » the race strip in lakeside ikea way

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the race strip in lakeside ikea way
Tribal

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant belive that there is now bumps goin all the way down the race strip near my house it was in the newspaper only because 200 cruisers was caught and fined £50 for a loud exhaust £60 for neons this is daylight F*CKIN ROBBERY why cant they leave us alone and catch real criminals like F*CKIN TWOCERS any way just neede to let out my anger
corb

25th Sep 04 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

race strip.i assume you are refering to a section of public highway being used as a raced strip for illegal street racing. This is poorly organised and dangerous as a result. So can hardly blame them. You'd be more angry if your little sister(if you have one) had got hit by a car up there racing and killed wouldnt you? Thats what theyre trying to prevent.
jr

25th Sep 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it not like they raded santa pod is it, its a public road as corb said
Tribal

26th Sep 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont b so bloo*dy borin
Tribal

26th Sep 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a sister and no one has crashed there car and no one has been hurt we know how to race
corb

26th Sep 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know how to race, but on public highway like you described is a bit irrisponsible, but i accept it goes on. But then moaning about them trying to stop it, well, shurrup!
StuartVRS

27th Sep 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racing on public roads is gay. You need to grow up, you are not Vin deisel, you are a twat that thinks street racing is cool. If you wanna drive fast and race others, take it to santa pod or a proper circuit. You claim to 'know how to drive' so lets see if you can drive with a blowout in the middle of a 'race' think you could handle the car then and not take out a few people or other cars?

You are just as bad as twocers in my opinion, i know people who have been injured as a result of twats like you racing on streets, grow up and drive safely, like corb says, there is a time and a place for these things.
street

29th Sep 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tribal
dont b so bloo*dy borin

There not borin m8 there sensible.

And to be honest with u there has been at least three major accidents down there in the past year.

Just a couple of months ago a car hit a person down there and they wasn't sure if that person was going to live

[Edited on 29-09-2004 by street]
GREG 1

30th Sep 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went down there with my gf to see what was going on, we turned up and thought it was so dangerous we turned back to go home.

Anyway as i turned around the police stopped me and done a full proper check, i had no intention of racing or anything.

I know i have a quick car but wasn't risking my gf's or my life down there with all those wannabies.

Anyway as the others say.... if you think your fast & a good driver proove it where you can drive as fast as you want "on the track"
Glen

10th Oct 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lakeside is a no go know there is speed bumps all the way down behind ikea
Patrick

11th Oct 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chumps like these put up our insurance. Cheers guys!
AndyW

11th Oct 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha!! i know the bit i always fly down there the middle bump is shit! it fits right between the wheels

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » the race strip in lakeside ikea way 23 database queries in 0.0308900 seconds