corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » broster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author broster
Greg_M

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeign as your staying with the corsa. want your job back?
Gavin
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y is this Greg12V
or are u teasing him

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah dont want it man, i did my part. time to let some one else do it.
Greg_M

26th Sep 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no im not teasing, i really cant be bothered to put myself out when people just go around going ' whens the next meet' and then just sit back and dont make any surgestions/help.

i thought it would be good to have a lincoln organiser to seeing as helf of us live up here, but give it too graham or rob. i just dont have time to sit on here half the night and have people going on about meets and shit. they wanna try getting a place to hold a meet.
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well people only say this because no mention of a meet has been made! its u whos the organiser not everyone else mate! thats the whole point of the job, what did u think would happen u get the title and everyone else does the work for you!
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Sep 04 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its hard to try and please everybody....especially when you have to sort out a location for meets and that

i defo agree that having a organiser up lincoln way would have been as a great number of folks live up that way..... just a shame that it didnt work out.

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » broster 24 database queries in 0.0120020 seconds