corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Look what i did!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Look what i did!
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Sep 04 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Prise the yellow cover off the oil cap.

im doing this today. got some spray paint for it too lol
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so far today i have made a cardboard model of what i want my gauges pod to look like, then i covered it in fiber glass.....waiting for it to dry then ill go mad with the filler lol! i feel it may turn out very shit
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got those kent cams too, they are well good
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, really helped when i got a remap with then, when they went in i dropped some power and driviability, then with the remap i gained alot of power with them, well worth it... cost 300 for a unichip type of chip......
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine needs a remap, badly. but im gonna wait till i get your lexmaul. and maybe throttle bodies. but they cost bucks and i need to spend some on the bodywork.
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when u get htrottle bodies yuou need to ditch the inlet all together and then youi run dta management that takes the place of the standard ecu. where did your head work mate
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andrew weston at "cylinder head developments". they are in worcestershire. saw his ad in total vauxhall, rang a few others too but he seemed to be the best. how much you spending on your tb broster?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno really, im giving my self 2k to do it, going to fit them all myself and then just get someone to do the mapping
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell. i think i would rather have your lexmaul and not bother with TBs. where did you get your polished cam cover? or did you do that yourself?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did it, i can do them to order takes a week to do eash but i require a standard cam cover in part ex! dude you going mk cruise tonight , will be fun, come alomng to it! meet us up and drive down with us if you like
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would but you will all laugh at the state of my Gsi. it looks like its been nicked. ask corsa120 i met him last sunday. i will when its less embarassing. but im interested in having my cam cover done. how muchwould it cost me then?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if you come tonight ill descuss a special price! to be honest mate dont matter what your car looks like, i went down in my misses mk4 purple fiesta when my engine was being done lol!
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hang on sec. is your missus drive the bad boy bonnet purple fiesta with the massive exhaust?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate lol, hes is standard. well with my sub in it and a 57i kit lol.
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well. i always see her ragging around. so where is this meet then? im new too all the meeting lark. not really bothered me before but it seems a good way to get to see other peoples corsas, what they have done etc
mines work in progress so im always looking for new ideas.
so what happens then, you all just go for a cruise or what?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my mate with a black ka, another one with a focus rs and me will be meeting up at the services on the a43 just before junction 15 of the m1 at about 7.30 and then drive down to mk, usually a few more of us but they are leaving earlier tonight.
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on you on bout rothersthorpe services on j15a?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, u know where the a508 joins the m1 at junction 15, well there is a bp garage there. just before the roundabout(has grange park on the roundabout, loadsa traffic lights etc
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that near queen eleanor roundabout kinda way?
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but a little bit nearer the m1, tell you what ill move the meeting point to tescos car park, mere way, know it, ill meet you there a 7.20ish? then we drive down to the services?
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i wouldn't wanna put you out just in case i dont end up going. but i think i know where you mean i will just get to the queen eleanor roundabout but just head towards junction 15. 7:30
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, then ull see the services, ill u2u u my number if you wanna come drop me a text. im off to finish my gauge pod now! wish me luck
WhiteGSI

26th Sep 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok might just do that. good luck with your pod gauge. might try that one day myself
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, if i knew what i was starting i wouldnt have bothered lol!
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broken the yellow off and sprayed the dip stick and header tank yellow silver! lol, well bodged it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Look what i did! 23 database queries in 0.1026759 seconds