corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Samsung V200 Mobile camera phone for sale *WITH PICS*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Samsung V200 Mobile camera phone for sale *WITH PICS*
Dean_H

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Samsung V200 camera phone
On orange PAYG sim, but can be unlocked for £5 at a local market etc.
Used for 12 months
Comes with everything in that photo which includes 2 batteries, 1 has not been used the other has been used daily over the last 12 months. Also comes with data cable to upload photos from mobile to the pc. And battery charger.
Had no problems at all with this phone the only reason im selling it is that i have been given an upgrade on my contract.

Bad points - As this phone has been used every day for the last 12 months obviously there is some wear on the case of the phone and on the battery. (there are slight scratches on the case of the phone and scratches on the battery and slight scratches on the screen) If this really bothers you you can buy a replacement samsung case for less than £5 which includes the a replacement screen aswell.

For example the pic below.

My phone.

£70 + roughly £5 P+P
Dean_H

22nd Sep 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To Dah Top
Dean_H

23rd Sep 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dean_H

26th Sep 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Samsung V200 Mobile camera phone for sale *WITH PICS* 24 database queries in 0.0103490 seconds