corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » delta styling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author delta styling
rayyau

User status: Offline
20th Sep 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got one of these kits if so what sort of quality are they and how much work is needed to fit one?
Greg_M

20th Sep 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no no and again no
ed

20th Sep 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They look crap, the quality is awful, they look crap, the look terrible, they cost a fortune, they look crap and they cost a shit load to bet fitted.
Nismo

20th Sep 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally like 1 of there civic kits , but im sure its a shit quallity kit like everything else they have made.
rayyau

20th Sep 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ill take that as a no then shall i!!
Greg_M

20th Sep 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
rayyau

21st Sep 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the road rage kit from ab styling? anyone know what the build quality of one of these is like
Icy

21st Sep 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only like theyre focus kits
i had a delta bumper the vectra gsi style one
Makarus

21st Sep 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You all appear to me to be talking bollocks.

On a more serious note, I have a Delta 4 kit on my Civic Coupe EJ6. The quality is outstanding, the fitting is great and the kit has a tremendous amount of strength to it.

Its a very low sitting kit and because of this I get problems with the front scrapping, the front seems to just soak it up and deal with it without major damage.

The kit was bought from and fitted by Carlton automotive, it was also sprayed by them. Very good work as I say, can't fault it. They have even braced the inside of the front bumper to the car to help strengthen the hold on the protruding parts.

Personally I wouldnt get any kit appart from the Delta 4 from Carlton, all the rest look like a melted mess, the Delta 4 is beautiful though.

ed

21st Sep 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you see the kit before it was fitted? Also, it's not like Carlton are going to tell you that thier kits are a pain in the arse to fit are they.
Fear

21st Sep 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
You all appear to me to be talking bollocks.

On a more serious note, I have a Delta 4 kit on my Civic Coupe EJ6. The quality is outstanding, the fitting is great and the kit has a tremendous amount of strength to it.

Its a very low sitting kit and because of this I get problems with the front scrapping, the front seems to just soak it up and deal with it without major damage.

The kit was bought from and fitted by Carlton automotive, it was also sprayed by them. Very good work as I say, can't fault it. They have even braced the inside of the front bumper to the car to help strengthen the hold on the protruding parts.

Personally I wouldnt get any kit appart from the Delta 4 from Carlton, all the rest look like a melted mess, the Delta 4 is beautiful though.

I would agree with the quality being ok i was gonna get one of there bumpers a couple of years ago and the quality was good for fibreglass!

But im sorry but i really dont think that kit suits any car as it just doesnt work

Just MY OPINION though!
Makarus

21st Sep 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I did not see the kit before it was fitted. But you can tell from the cirrent fit the aulity that it has, its very solid like I said and deals with impact well.

I know they aren't going to tell you its a poor fit etc but the proof is in the pudding and the pudding being my car.

People often blindly slag off companies because of past reputation. I would invite anyone who see's me in my car to come over and have a good luck at the bodykit and then tell me what thye thing. Its obvious from the continuity in shape near fittings that it hasn't been butchered to fit. Have you seen the yellow Jordan that has been featured with this kit?? That has been treat poorly, wheels scrapped, kit hit and the kit is still on the car where as the wheels have been changed 3 times now.
Makarus

21st Sep 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally think the kit looks great on my car, for my tastes I couldn't find better, only alternatives.

Its a big kit, on a big car with big wheels. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. Some times people will like it, some times people won't. Just the way the modding scene is, people are entitled to opinions. Nice to hear them, normally just get people gawping at it or exclamations of "FCUK ME"
Icy

21st Sep 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

each to theyre own i suppose
Makarus

21st Sep 04 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats your opinion then icy, yae or nae??
GIBBS

21st Sep 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo it looks just stuck on, it doesnt really go with the car at moment, but if u did some more to it possible, like colour code the side strips and door handles i think that would make a BIG difference.
glasgow_corsa_c

21st Sep 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats most gay abotu delta kits are the way the front bumper is about an inch fromthe gound, where as the rear one is like fuckin 6 foot off the ground.

proportion people
Makarus

21st Sep 04 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it supposed to follow a line from front to back, how stupid would a huge block of plastic on the back look??

The car is being sorted at the moment to colour code the side strips, door handles and wing mirrors. At a later date the side strips will be smoothed off and the passenger door handle removed.

I personally think the fins on the front and back bumper follow the lines of the car extremely well. Adding a few more little touches myself to try and tie it all in a little more.

TBH those pics dont really do it justice. Gonna get some better pics soon at some nicer locations than the street.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » delta styling 22 database queries in 0.0155551 seconds