corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sportex Exhausts?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sportex Exhausts?
seanreay1986

User status: Offline
30th Aug 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are sportex exhausts quite loud?
Fad

30th Aug 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm why do you want it to be loud...budget exhausts i guess so yes it prolly is
seanreay1986

30th Aug 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone Else?
ed

30th Aug 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any exhaust is loud of you remove the center silencer and get some crappy £40 induction kit. Why would you want to do that to your car - I would recomend not doing it because it looks kinda silly, but if its your thing, then don't listen to me, what do I know?
Adam86

30th Aug 04 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate

Ive got a 3" sportex backbox on my 1.1 sax. I originally ordered a Cebring backbox but had a few probs so just went out and bought the sportex for £80. And im clad l did!! They are known as a loud exhaust and mines quite loud so im told. Although 1.1 saxos don't have a middle box after the cat, which also means l get a few pops as well. IMO l would go for an ashley as they are better made, and are louder than sportex exhausts if thats what your after.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sportex Exhausts? 22 database queries in 0.0098898 seconds