corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ECU

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU
J da Silva

User status: Offline
29th Aug 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its more beneficial to sting you for a whole new ECU as they probably picked up on your lack of knowledge, then sting you for labour for the whole 5minute job.
thats how garages work mate
ed

29th Aug 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So DONT buy a fucking new ECU. It wont fix your car, you will just be £40/£50 less off, and your car will run exactly the same... It IS a sensor, which IS wired to the ECU and CAN be easily replaced... Did you get that?
Mikorsa16v

29th Aug 04 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lololol !!!!!!!!!1111oneone
Adam-D

29th Aug 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but nova gte spent hundreds on parts from pug and got a new ecu etc like pug told hime to on his gti

turned out to be temp sensor

just coz they make the car doesnt mean they know whats wrong wit it

[Edited on 29-08-2004 by Adam-D]
Adam-D

29th Aug 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually, fine.

go to pug pay the £400 + for a new ecu then when it runs crap like it does now then youll know.
Andrew

30th Aug 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been down the auction and they said i should get between £800 and £1500 for the 106

I will take it to a few local garages tomorrow and see what they can come up with.
Adam-D

31st Aug 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it in autotrader
ed

31st Aug 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He would have to know how to buy a magazine from a shop to do that.
J da Silva

31st Aug 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
Just been down the auction and they said i should get between £800 and £1500 for the 106

I will take it to a few local garages tomorrow and see what they can come up with.

they've been generous then
Andrew

31st Aug 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy i have spoken to at a local garage has said his gf has got a p reg (same model etc) and he will try my ECU in her car. I'm taking the ECU down to him over the weekend and i'll just take if from there really.
ed

31st Aug 04 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are an anbsolut fucking retard. Words cannot describe how stupid you are, your are soooooooooooooooooooooooo idiotic it is beginning to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with your ECU for fucks sake. It will be a sensor in the engine that is broken. For fucking hells sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What part of that do you not understand you knob end. Just seriously, burn your car, you are thr sort of person who carries bricks with them so that you can chock the wheels as you don't know how to operate the handbrake. For fucking hells sake you tit!
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuk nut. its a sensor
do a google....you know how to do a google right? well type the sensor VT stated, followed by "pug 106" and see what it comes up with
the, just go to the scrappy and pick one up, or at worst go to pug and get one. Then buy a haynes manual on how to fit it....problem solved
J da Silva

31st Aug 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl he just wont listen, so leave him to it, let the bastard struggle and he can find out once he's paid shitloads of dosh out and waste hours of time trying to figure it out.
ed

31st Aug 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are an anbsolut fcuking retard. Words cannot describe how stupid you are, your are soooooooooooooooooooooooo idiotic it is beginning to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with your ECU for fucks sake. It will be a sensor in the engine that is broken. For fcuking hells sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What part of that do you not understand you knob end. Just seriously, burn your car, you are thr sort of person who carries bricks with them so that you can chock the wheels as you don't know how to operate the handbrake. For fcuking hells sake you tit!
ed

You are an anbsolut fcuking retard. Words cannot describe how stupid you are, your are soooooooooooooooooooooooo idiotic it is beginning to piss me off. There is nothing wrong with your ECU for fucks sake. It will be a sensor in the engine that is broken. For fcuking hells sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What part of that do you not understand you knob end. Just seriously, burn your car, you are thr sort of person who carries bricks with them so that you can chock the wheels as you don't know how to operate the handbrake. For fcuking hells sake you tit!
ed

Sorry, had to post it a few times. Had to unleash the anger, this guy is a fucking retard. The ammount of people who have said the same things on this post - he just dont get it.
Dom

31st Aug 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your sure ed? i still think its the ECU
ed

31st Aug 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cock
Andrew

31st Aug 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hear you guys!!! This dude is doing it for free as he is a nice guy. If it's not the ECU then i will look into the sensor.

Dom

31st Aug 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
i dribble on cock

apparently fuk nut is gay, so you two should go on a date some time
ed

31st Aug 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I hear you guys!!! This dude is doing it for free as he is a nice guy. If it's not the ECU then i will look into the sensor.

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infinitycorsa

Im sorry m8, u come on here and ask advise and to go agiant what everyone else is saying, i think you will find its a sensor problem.....this would be a cheaper option to start with too... take these guys advice theyve been doing this for years
J da Silva

quote:

ARRGHHHHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCCCCCKKKKERRRRRR

there is no IF, it ISNT
Ben
Banned

buy a match , a gallon of petrol, and burn the piece of shit
J da Silva

31st Aug 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by infinitycorsa
Im sorry m8, u come on here and ask advise and to go agiant what everyone else is saying, i think you will find its a sensor problem.....this would be a cheaper option to start with too... take these guys advice theyve been doing this for years

11 to be precise

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ECU 22 database queries in 0.0990160 seconds