corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Microsoft Access question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Microsoft Access question
jaffa

User status: Offline
17th Aug 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have done a sickness record database as a favour for my mum for where she works to help her and some others with the sickness records paperwork.
I have spent sometime on it and I am not getting piad.

is there any way to lock the databse so that data can only be entered or read and none of the structure/reports/queries can be changed/edited
Kieran McMutrie

17th Aug 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you can. Dunno how to do it though. But I've seen loads of databases at work with various diff levels of access.
Lee 16v

17th Aug 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait about ten mins n ill tell u........ be right back gotta go to other computer where access is to dubl check how to do it so i dont get u doin th wrong thing
Lee 16v

17th Aug 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

riyt u can either go thru and do it th easy way, by tools, startup, then take away all the menus from startup of the program and just set it to view the switchboard ( i assume u got one?) but that is easy to get rnd if u kno how

or mission it and do it properly by going tools, security, user and group accounts, then set up a new user or group, then go tools, security, user and group permissions, and set the permissions from there..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Microsoft Access question 22 database queries in 0.0086160 seconds