corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vinyl Grafix...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vinyl Grafix...
L330wnz

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does any1 know if they come on here? Or if any1 has a contact number for them? I ordered some 'www.corsasport.co.uk' stickers off them but ordered the wrong colour (stoopid I know) ... the money has been taken as well! I've emailed them twice but no reply.. and their landline is 'unavailable' and that mobile number never picks up and I left a voicemail but no luck still! Can any1 help me out please?
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotty_B

5th Aug 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The sticker only cost about £3 - £4 so just buy another one, and put the wrong one somewhere else.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not possible...its hollow with black outline...all my windows (cept front of course) are tinted needed white outline

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vinyl Grafix... 22 database queries in 0.0053768 seconds