corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » decision time people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author decision time people
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jul 04 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as much fun as my corsa is i think its time with me has come to a sad end! time to move on, what do people recon its worth, spec in garage. also what are peoples opinion on a 99-00 reg civic coupe 2dr vti 1.6? 160bhp 0-60 in 7.9secs? hummm have i found a winner!?
Greg_M

31st Jul 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

civic hmmmmmmm

good solid car, parts - cheep enough - loads of tuning potential. all in all a good car. but id spen a bit more if i had to buy one, and go for something a bit more powerful. sport perhaps?
corsa120

31st Jul 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 has one of them civics, nice cars, buckets in front an back etc although there quick my m8 has got it into his head its invincible and to be honest i only think there reasonable in performance, but look well

the toque on 1.6 16v vtec with 160bhp is still only 111ibf.ft which is basically standard 1.6 sport corsa torque, so not alot of toque gained from the extra power and high rev limit

in all honesty in my mates you cant feel the vtec, sure its shiftin but just seems to me like its revving more than the average hatchback, not like the kick of a turbo.

to ya tho
Gavin
Premium Member

31st Jul 04 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Peebo

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

31st Jul 04 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the vti coupe is the most powerful one they do bar the type r. if they do a type r in that shape and age. same engine as the civic jordon. but with a boot! 2dr still. not after a mega fast car or id get a s14. have to draw the line somewhere. always liked the look of the civic, from the black ones in fast and furious! haha. spread the word my cars for sale!
Gavin
Premium Member

31st Jul 04 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brosters Car is up far sale*

*shouts Out Loudly

[Edited on 31-07-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
Alex

1st Aug 04 at 03:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought i could have it for the trade we agreed???

look at the crazy time im posting this! lol!
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Aug 04 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posted on 01-08-2004 at 04:23

crazy man...

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

1st Aug 04 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, alex ur a fool! decided it worth more than a pack of stella
broster
Premium Member

1st Aug 04 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo forsale now people http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=162576
topshot_2k
Banned

3rd Aug 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd personally keep the corsa for abit after all the work and £££ you put in!! i'd personally save and get something with more torque something.... something turbo'd!!!

Nissan Pulsar GTi-R anyone??
broster
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah what with still being a student, even tho ill be working, ill need something easy to insure and ruinning costs need to be low! the civic will be good enuff for me for a few years
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster was thinking about getting a 2CV..... i did however manage to change his mind and go for the civic'ie

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol 2cv all the way man!
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

group ZERO insurance i believe!

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think u need to insure them they are so pap
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know what ur laffing it going german, does this mean ull sit in the outside lane on the motorway and be an arse to all other road users bar other german car owners, and ull try and act more manly than them in ur car lol
Gavin
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All CS members will turn to the V-DUB side!

V-DUB will rule all

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl! ur such a fool
Gavin
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can see u driving a v-dub broster.... would suit u nicely...

come over to the dark side.
its the sensible thing to do

That gif is quality

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

5th Aug 04 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the dark side is a blac kcivic coupe vti man, not a polo gti lol, mind u a polo gti is tasty
Gavin
Premium Member

6th Aug 04 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but the question is.... can u handle the FORCE!!!!!!!!!!! of a vti

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

8th Aug 04 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i handle the vtec? will i be able to take the pace? bring on the polo v civic grudge match. peebo and turtle never went one on one shame....
Gavin
Premium Member

8th Aug 04 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmmmm

u must be very brave (or just god damn cock'ie) to challenge me to a grudge match

as Yoda told me:
"also turn u shall to the V-Dub side"
"sence I do the power of V-Dub in you!"

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » decision time people 24 database queries in 0.0174899 seconds