corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » loyds tsb insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author loyds tsb insurance
damon

User status: Offline
29th Jul 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well, i got insurance off them the night i passed my test, week later insurance came and the reg number on the policy was incorrect, then received a letter asking for direct debit, when i already filled out the shit on their website, then. i get another letter askin for direct debit, sent it off 10 days ago, got a letter this morning saying that my insurance has been cancelled due to non payment. usless sods.

gonna give them a call tomorrow explain all of this, do you think they will reinstate my policy i have with them if not im kinda fucked, no car OMG.
1600power

29th Jul 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol course they'll reinstate ur insurance but by rights u were never insured properly as the registration was never correct

get on the blower and sort it pronto!
damon

30th Jul 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i gave them a call, see the policy came like week after i passed, corsa wasn't tax'd walked down to the post office not knowing, guy tax'd it glanced at the policy and threw it back over to me.got home realised the incorrect reg number on the policy, rang up, they said they changed it. so got a new cover policy letter thingy. just hope its fine tomorrow i need my corsa.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » loyds tsb insurance 22 database queries in 0.0093911 seconds