corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Car Electrical Technician

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Electrical Technician
H13X JW

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know a good car electronic repairers in the teeside area (other than auto electrics). I hav got no flashing green light wen my hazards are on and it's a damn MOT failure so need to get it sorted. Cheers for any help ppl
silver_V179GNA

22nd Jul 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hav a look on www.yell.com n find wat u want there. its the yellow pages on the internet so u no

[Edited on 22-07-2004 by silver_V179GNA]
H13X JW

22nd Jul 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't even know that existed I would kinda prefer sorta recomendations of decent companies tho as it's one of those jobs where they can take ages finding the problem. Cheers tho fella
silver_V179GNA

22nd Jul 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probs i did get someone to sort my electrics on my nova did a gd job
i will try n find his number n stuff for ya m8
M2RTY

23rd Jul 04 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

green light where?

the button itself will flash, which is perfectly ok for mot

dont think mine ever flashed green on dash im sure
H13X JW

23rd Jul 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i use the normal indicators the light on the dash flashes green as it should. When i press my hazards the green light just wont come on at all, which i was told by my local garage was an MOT failure. Plus it's just stupidly annoying. silver_V179GNA if you manage to find a number that wud be great. I've spent the past three days with a multi-meter trying to find the problem and still no luck. Cheers ppl
KITcorsa

23rd Jul 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only place i know is alans auto electrics near redcar!!

you tryed pullling the harrard switch out and just cleaning the connection with a cotton bud and methalated spirits
H13X JW

24th Jul 04 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had the switch out, changed it ova with anothjer one from the scrappy n still the same problem My grandad thinks it's a problem with the wiring behind the plug which u put the hazard unit into. Alex

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Car Electrical Technician 23 database queries in 0.0084841 seconds