corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What does this mean?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What does this mean?
L330wnz

User status: Offline
   20th Jul 04 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a clifford 500 alarm and when u arm (lock) it with the remote it beeps (quite high pitched) twice and when u disarm (unlock) it beeps (quite high pitched) once!! Well, this morning when I disarmed it its beeped once but a deep tone... so I then armed it again and it did the high pitched beep twice...then I disarmed it again and it beeped once in the high tone... so wot did that first deep beep mean? sum1 set off the dual proximity during the night....?

I know the beeps get deeper when the battery gets low on the remote but this only did the low beep once
AndyCorsaC

20th Jul 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate did the same the other day i think maybe the button wasnt pressed fully and just went funny he has the exact same alarm with proximity
L330wnz

20th Jul 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope so.... well even if it was coz the proximity warning went off at keast it scared the fookas off coz no damage or nout.. just bugging me thats all
L330wnz

20th Jul 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*least
Akash

20th Jul 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah its not the prox sensors at all, my prox's go off everytime someone is too close to it
the only deep ones i know of is battery, or if u left a door or something open, or sometimes the bonnet catch sensor has water in it and interupts the sensor
have you checked your manual? i'll dig mine out of u dont have it
L330wnz

20th Jul 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 1 but I'm at work! If the battery was low it wud continue to be a 'deep beep' but it was only when I disarmed first thing this morning! All doors were closed but as for the bonnet catch having water in it...hmm.. it didn't rain last nite

If u can find out what it was then I wud appreciate it Also if u cud see if u can change the beep tone coz its too high pitched and girly for my liking
M2RTY

20th Jul 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if door is left open it beeps 2 times, the 4 times 5 seconds later

if boot/bonnet is open it beeps 4 times stright away

only time it beeps low is dieing battery
L330wnz

20th Jul 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but beeped low once but hasn't done it since I aint that worried really coz it still works, etc just wondered if sum pikey tried their luck with it (not meant in a weird sexual fetish way )

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What does this mean? 23 database queries in 0.0122960 seconds