corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » center console (fan controls etc)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author center console (fan controls etc)
ashizzel

User status: Offline
19th Jul 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey new on this site. just bought a 1.4 16v sport on an n plate. having a bit of trouble trying to remove the trim around the heater controls on the centre console i know theres 2 screws behind the heater vents but im not sure how to get to them? . also the trim on the vents on either side of the dash? im repsraying the interior trim because the person who last had the car really messed it up. any help would be appreciated cheers.
RyeSt

19th Jul 04 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To get to the two screws you gotta push the vents back and down carefully. gets fiddly after that. Get the haynes/maxpower book. tells you exactly how to do it in there
mike_1.2LS96

19th Jul 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The vents should be pressed hard downwards so they roll down past their limit, it will show the screws in the back.
ashizzel

19th Jul 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys just got it off in the dark wasnt that hard. just got to spray it now!.

New Poll