corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » i no its not a corsa but!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i no its not a corsa but!!
Batzy

User status: Offline
9th Jul 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nova was totally standard when i bought it, spent well over £500 this nova up but now due to loss of licence i dont need this car anymore,

Nova 1.2 blue, k&n air filter, newish oil filter,oil changed regually, new plugs and leads, front upper strut brace, rear arches are tatty, near side door few dints in, sri bumpers, bb4 exhaust, sri alloys with tyres wi 4mm tread, sri interior, sri dash and clocks reading 54000, tax august, mot november, pioneer headunit and 800w 6x9, very reliable nova, £500
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
10th Jul 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, sorry for going off topic here but i see you from blackburn. dnt suppose ur one of the nova peeps on cav are you, cos i heard that loads of you have lost ur license recently

[Edited on 10-07-2004 by L33 LEG]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » i no its not a corsa but!! 24 database queries in 0.0063829 seconds