corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What are peoples opinions on smoking weed??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are peoples opinions on smoking weed??
andy hirst

User status: Offline
26th Jun 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Joff
It's not the safety aspect of the drug, but the behaviour and attitude of those that smoke it that I'm against.

Just like those that abuse alcohol and turn into a beer monster (haha, yeah you're so funny, fuck off and listen to your Streets album), people make a big deal about smoking cannabis.
If they just got on with it, then it would be on it's way to being accepted in public, but instead they have to act up as if it's something to be proud of.

Indeed

Those people are just doing for sake of of it because they think its cool, its the same as someone bragging about drinking 10 pints, puking up, eating a kebab and having a fight, (how people thinks thats a good night out i'll never know).
Nath

26th Jun 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy hirst
quote:
quote:
It's not the safety aspect of the drug, but the behaviour and attitude of those that smoke it that I'm against.

Just like those that abuse alcohol and turn into a beer monster (haha, yeah you're so funny, fuck off and listen to your Streets album), people make a big deal about smoking cannabis.
If they just got on with it, then it would be on it's way to being accepted in public, but instead they have to act up as if it's something to be proud of.

Indeed

Those people are just doing for sake of of it because they think its cool, its the same as someone bragging about drinking 10 pints, puking up, eating a kebab and having a fight, (how people thinks thats a good night out i'll never know).

I agree. Its those people that cause me to have negative views on it. Little neds that do it purely because they know its illegal, therefore to them it must be cool.
Joff

26th Jun 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man on man dry bum love is also illegal in some countries... does this mean they think that's cool too??

Nath, you might have to watch out around MK with all those playgrounds... neds + cider + ky ... recipe for disaster
Nath

26th Jun 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Man on man dry bum love is also illegal in some countries... does this mean they think that's cool too??

Nath, you might have to watch out around MK with all those playgrounds... neds + cider + ky ... recipe for disaster

random
deano

26th Jun 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing wrong with abit of weed!
vibrio
Banned

26th Jun 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I try not to smoke dandilions if I can help it to be honest
Nath

26th Jun 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weedol
R Lee

27th Jun 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

against it.
drunkenfool

27th Jun 04 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any reason? Not wanting to argue, just interested in other people's reasoning. Diversity is the spice of life and all that!
IntaCepta

27th Jun 04 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't think it will be legalised.
but i'm for it.

can't stand cigerettes tho!
Dr Pepper

27th Jun 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Indeed

Thats bulshit my friend....There is a massive proportion of this country that buy cannibis to smoke on a casual basis---you never hear a word from them.

Most people buy from mates, with money they have earnt, and smoke in private--compare this to the behaviour of those who drink in public throughout this country.

Smoking weed is not good for you--but its not that bad either....I have never seen anyone start a fight cos they are caned, I have never seen any one fall in front of a car because they are caned---I cant say the same about alcohol.

The only reason cannibis can be a gateway drug is because you mostly have to buy from illegal sources who offer harder drugs--some people will always be silly and try other harder drugs---

If you dont believe it is a good idea to take the income of cannibis away from drug dealers then quite frankly you are an idiot
Kris TD

27th Jun 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

against, cos i have seen it fuck up one of my mates.
Joff

27th Jun 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
quote:

Indeed

Thats bulshit my friend....There is a massive proportion of this country that buy cannibis to smoke on a casual basis---you never hear a word from them.

Most people buy from mates, with money they have earnt, and smoke in private--compare this to the behaviour of those who drink in public throughout this country.

Smoking weed is not good for you--but its not that bad either....I have never seen anyone start a fight cos they are caned, I have never seen any one fall in front of a car because they are caned---I cant say the same about alcohol.

The only reason cannibis can be a gateway drug is because you mostly have to buy from illegal sources who offer harder drugs--some people will always be silly and try other harder drugs---

If you dont believe it is a good idea to take the income of cannibis away from drug dealers then quite frankly you are an idiot

Well there's a good majority of people on this website that smoke on a casual basis any they're constantly making a big song and dance about it.

No-one mentioned cannabis leading to harder drugs and that the supply should be controlled- I personally couldn't give a flying fuck where they got their weed from and the more risk that's involved in them getting it, the better in my opinion.

Again, I didn't compare smoking to alcohol on the way it affects the body after consumption, but on the attitude of people around it.
Redcorsa69

27th Jun 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you tend to find the people that smoke weed in moderation are generally sound. There are types that take it to extremes and spend their lifes stoned, but they are just as bad as alcoholics. You never ever end up arguing after a smoke, as with weed. You don't get hungover, you tend to think more, and it can make a boring day interesting. Obviously tea-total is the best way top be but lets be realistic we're all human, and as someone who drinks alcohol and smokes weed I think smoking should be rated less dangerous and mind altering.
Ali Mc

27th Jun 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont smoke cigarettes but smoke pot/skunk 2 - 3 times a week and drink a few nights a week.

Basically u cant compare the effects cause there both totally different.

Alcohol makes u more up for it and weed is for a more relaxed effect.
nickyboy01

27th Jun 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Redcorsa69
how?? all these negative comments but you gotta back them up.

So whats your excuse for smoking it?

I have nothing against people smoking it but i havent and never will, same with any drug.

Never smoked so putting a spliff in my mouth just doesnt appeal
Redcorsa69

27th Jun 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't have an excuse. I enjoy the effects, it chills me out, and as an ex-smoker, smoking appealed to me anyway. I am not trying to say it suits everyone and there will always be people who are opposed to it, but its usually the people that haven't tried it and aren't in the know-how who oppose it.
Ali Mc

27th Jun 04 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see the point of smokin cigarettes.

They have no affect or out...well besides a nicotine rush if ur lucky.

Whereas at least smokin weed has an affect an if u have it off a pipe/bong/lung etc u dont have tobacco in it.
Redcorsa69

27th Jun 04 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I dont see the point smokin cigarettes, it was an addiction brought on by peer pressure when I was much younger, which is why i stopped.
Voyto

27th Jun 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothin wrong with it imo. i think it should be legalised and sold like cigarettes. we should have the choice whether we want to do it or not.
althought if it was this was id say that it should be iligal to do it in public places as many others find it offensive
Redcorsa69

27th Jun 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VoYtO LeViCh
nothin wrong with it imo. i think it should be legalised and sold like cigarettes. we should have the choice whether we want to do it or not.
althought if it was this was id say that it should be iligal to do it in public places as many others find it offensive

lol, yeah did u see the looks we got when we pulled up at Milford and got cained? seen as anti-social but its not at all.
greebo2

27th Jun 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must be a member of the thames valley ds to be asking that, or else
you're one of the illuminati. And I'm not paranoid eever, I just looked out
the winda and there's no-one watching the house.
Colin

27th Jun 04 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes me feel weird and paranoid so I dont touch it!

I think we should have cocaine lounges in most towns
Marc

27th Jun 04 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont smoke it personally.
greebo2

27th Jun 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would advise anyone who smokes anything to go and visit a lung
cancer ward for a day. I'm really serious about this.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What are peoples opinions on smoking weed?? 22 database queries in 0.0156779 seconds