corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please
DJ Compassion

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am in need of some serious help....
i have just wired up my kenwood steroe from the standard one fitted
it took me a while but i got there in the end.
heres the problem
i have followed the instructions for wiring up the amp and done it correctly but...
when you play music you can hear it but it doesnt ssem to have the boost that the amp should give it, in fact it acctually sounds quieter than if the amp wasnt there at all. also the amp gets very very hot ver very fast, any one got any ideas, i have followed all the instuctios but im having no joy

thanks, gaz
Trucido

23rd Jun 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what amp is it? is it a new one?

and what are you trying to run off the amp?
DJ Compassion

23rd Jun 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just bought a cheep amp off a friend he tested it and it was fine i was there to see it, its a 200w amp. i am trying to run some 100w/300w infinity 6x9 off it, they are the only things connected to the amp.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please 23 database queries in 0.0094059 seconds