corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MODIFIED PARTS OFF A GSI AVAILABLE IN 1 WEEK

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MODIFIED PARTS OFF A GSI AVAILABLE IN 1 WEEK
Robbie

User status: Offline
   21st Jun 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i will have the following available in about 1-3 weeks when i get time to take off the car:wheels and suspension will be last off

Morettes for a corsa B off a GSI all headlighing set up at Vauxhall sprayed in red good condition -£200 posted -SOLD

Corsa Bonnet with Subaru Impreza scoop proffessionally done in red Excellent condition No mesh-£100 buyer must collect -NOW ON EBAY

Combat kit Front bumper with fogs average/good condition in flame red also with mesh-£75
Combat kit rear bumper has had piece slightly cut at exhaust side to fit bigger exhaust-excellent condition-£40
Combat kit sideskirts red 3 little holes on each at top where they were pop rivoted on but you'll be able to reuse these when refitiing so won't affect anything red but could do with respray but ok -£60 -NOW ON EBAY

FULL KONI ride adjustable suspension -35mm koni springs Superb condition transforms the crap corsa handling 500% 6,000mile use on car -£220 inc postage

GSI rear spoiler with DTM spoiler proffessionally fitted to top of it all in red excellent condition -£75

16"SPEEDLINE ALLISEO 2s with Pirelli P-5000R Drago V tyres all tyres at least 75% of tread 2 are 200 mile old also included is spare Alliseo alloy,a couple of slight scuffs etc but overall excellent-these wheels are not made anymore and are correct et49 Vauxhall fitment-buyer to collect preferably or can possibly deliver within 50 mile(Yorkshire) for extra fee.-£450 -SOLD

Corsa GSI Clocks with rev counter with lockwood white dials showing 73,000miles -£40

Sparco strut brace finished in red good condition fits 1.4/1.6 maybe others i'm unsure should fit any corsa B 1993/1999-£40 NOW ON EBAY

GSI INTERIOR Full interior(side panels seats f & r) no marks on seats the front seats are excellent and as good as you will find anywhere i bought these 3 years ago from Vauxhall as the others were a little worn also included is spare headrests for rear headrest conversion but never finished fitting them , seats have had the rails done at Vauxhall last service which was a recall for all seats to be done,£175 buyer to collect

DTM MIRRORS (the small ones original DTMs)EXCELLENT -£70 inc postage -NOW ON EBAY

corsa B arches finished in red all original GSI arches -£30

Phoenix gold EQ315.X finished in white(or something like that will get exact model number if any interest accrues)Cost £320 new accept first £125

Kicker components Impulse 6.2i Excellent no covers but covers not needed to fit them into corsa standard pods-£75 - NOW ON EBAY

2x Audio Art Amplifiers cost over £900 new one was running the components the other 2x 1000watt Subs
will accept £200 for the big subs amp and £125 for the Comps one receipts will be included

GSI stainless sill plates -£10 -SOLD

Pioneer KEH-P8600R-W (walnut finish)+control 40X4 Multi CD control headunit and Pioneer CDX-P123OS 12 disc multi changer anti vibration i bit D/A CONV ALL RECEIPTS + wires cost over £700 accept first £275

CORSA GSI GLASS FRONT GLASS BACK SIDES AND REAR ALL PROFFESIONALLY TINTED IN LIGHT SMOKE(LEGAL REQUIREMENT) -£100 FOR THE LOT must be collected -SOLD

GSI 16V tailored car mats with chequered floor pans front and matching rears without the chequering cost £80 to get customly done accept £30 good condition throughout -SOLD

Standard front GSI brakes and pads all had very little useage and are nearly new £50 the lot ideal for upgrades

Clifford concept 300 cat 1 alarm immob i would prefer the buyer to come and take this out as i dont know how to get it out myself will accept £75 2 fobs included as well,

everything else has to go as well like doors with Vectra V6 colour coded handles,power steering unit,abs unit,wings,standard exhaust as new,front windscreen,please email me any wants and i'll have a look ,

I have been offered £400 for the engine gearbox and ecu,but this is on the basis he comes and take it out if anybody else wants it they can but will have to be next weekend and pay 400 the car had done 72,000 miles and had no problems at all it has been stood for 12 months and needs too much cosmetics work, and time and effort to get it sellable in one so i'm breaking it ,

I will also accept any reasonable offers for the shell all has id is HPi clear and i have the log book V5 + full service history and all MOT certificates,the shell itself is in near mint condition was a much loved and very well kept car before i lost interest,

PLEASE EMAIL ME Bobbygee01@aol.com for quicker replies and first dibs on any parts as i hardly use the cs forum anymore i accept paypal,cash on collection ,or cheques for posted items,

I can get pictures to anyone who can wait a week or so as i have just got a digi camera but will take me a week to figure out how to use it,
Cheers,
Bobby.

[Edited on 23-06-2004 by Robbie]
Robbie

21st Jun 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also i have a set of ABS design smoked rear lights in mint conditon £45
Dimma fuel cap + all fixings also mint £25
Robbie

21st Jun 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smoked tinted Glass all reserved
morrettes reserved
smoked rears reserved
GSI stainless cill plates reserved
Filby1

21st Jun 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u sent
dan.payne

21st Jun 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Av u got a glove box U2U me
starkie

21st Jun 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for the whole car
Robbie

21st Jun 04 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Robbie

21st Jun 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

message sent about glove box included is a key its a locking glove box,

Parts now reserved:

MORRETTES
GSI TAILORED MATS,
GSI CILL PLATES
GLASS(IF I CAN GET IT OUT IN ONE PIECE)
16"SPEEDLINES HAD A FEW OFFERS OF £425 AND £430 WILL LET TOP BIDDER KNOW TOMMORROW AS I'D LIKE YTO HOLD OUT FOR £450
SMOKED REAR LIGHTS

All other parts still up for grabs as had no definates yet on these although lots of interest,

Bobby.

also have now as got them out in one piece the custom side panels in the rear what house the amps with a perspex screen and neons in with amps showing will get pics of these to anybody interested had these done 5 years ago at Audio Images and these were the first ever to be done in corsa before the sheep followed -my claim to fame,ha
chillout

21st Jun 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u want for morretes
chillout

21st Jun 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also any pics of the bonnet mate
Robbie

21st Jun 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,i don't have any pics as yet,but the bonnet is mint,everything is in good condition unless otherwise stated,i have a few people coming over to look at stuff tommorrow night and i'll list whats still available then,the morrettes are reserved pending deposit,#
Robbie
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

22nd Jun 04 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got any pics of the skirts??? if they are in good condition i'll take them
combat_sri

22nd Jun 04 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate can i have some pics of the install when you sort the camera cheers.
Robbie

22nd Jun 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will try get some pics up later i have pics of the install but don't know how to work the scanner,i have also got the false floor out of the boot in one piece what is tailored to fit where the spare wheel went i had the Equaliser situated in here with neon lights and carpet,perspex would take £25 for this if anybody can collect i will include the neon and the wires etc,

WHEELS NOW RESERVED

will try get some pics of the bonnet up later,it has the oversized scooby scoop fitted into it ,
Robbie

22nd Jun 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will get a pic of the bonnet now from my GX10 if this will do until i use my digi camera,i will email a pic to anybody interested in it,i can not u2u a pic as i'm not a premium member,please leave me your email and i'll send on this way,(ps don't know what the quality will come out like as the GX10 pic quality is pathetic)
Bobby
Robbie

22nd Jun 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody wanting pics of any items please leave me your email address here and also tell me what you want a picture of and i'll send one from my camera phone,will have decent pics via digi camera available by Saturday,
williams1.5

22nd Jun 04 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of kit please m8 and spoiler

s_williams2002@hotmail.com
Matt H

22nd Jun 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanting pics of bonnet & arches please mate

square_head2001@hotmail.com
astravanman

22nd Jun 04 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics off the mats and konis mate thanxs to bareham2@aol.com
Underwood

23rd Jun 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MATE, I WOULD REALLY WOULD LIKE THE GLASS OUT OFF THE CAR, ALSO COULD I HAVE PICTURES OFF THE GSI TAILORTED CAR MATTS AND OF THE
FAULTS FLOOR WITH NEONS AS ILL HAVE THEM ALL! CHEERS ROB

EMAIL: mrtickle69@hotmail.com

CHEERS MAN!
Underwood

23rd Jun 04 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps: does the Pioneer have a tv? and i live in HUll so i can collect everything ive asked for!
oztek corsa

23rd Jun 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would you want for the whole car?
Robbie

23rd Jun 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have replied to as many pms as i can but my inbox has been full for a while ,the pioneer does not have a screen it is tape and multi cd combo package but it was the top of the range KEH at the time,i have receipts for £687 for these,

astravanman i have not got the konis off yet for pics but they are still available,

the mats and dimma cap are now sold,
leedslad

23rd Jun 04 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate i wont to have alook at your spoiler can we meet
Robbie

28th Jun 04 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PARTS NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN:

GSI CILL PLATES
MORRETTE TWIN HEADLIGHTS
GLASS
ABC DESIGN SMOKED REAR LIGHTS
GSI TAILORED MATS

All available again due to TIMEWASTER/DREAMER please e-mail me Bobbygee01@aol.com if interested i will not be visiting the site again,all parts will be ebayed if not claimed by end of tonight,

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MODIFIED PARTS OFF A GSI AVAILABLE IN 1 WEEK 24 database queries in 0.1883519 seconds