corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » KEEPING Y'ALL UPDATED :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KEEPING Y'ALL UPDATED :)
calidus

User status: Offline
   19th Jun 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite peeps I fort id update u all on my progress this month as i bin getting well excited bout it! well I got me license bk, soooooo its valid from the 27th july, aaaaaand Ive insured my car for then, my kahns have been mated up to some falken fk-451s or something? look kewl neways I have wiring in my car ready for amp n sub or subS,fitted my 140mph corsa 1600 sport dials,

I havent fitted my kahns yet, theyre currently making my sisters old volvo 440 turbo stink of rubber inside lol, cos I dont want em getting manky, and i will only wanna drive my car more if its sat on em.

over the next few days im hoping to fit a black sunstrip and some courtenay sport graphics, order a zorst(bbox or system I do not know) and look into a lil bit of an install I also want a fown holder but nothing cheesy! too much cheese out for cars at the moment
Reedy

20th Jun 04 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got sum ice for sale mate,

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=152571
Graham

20th Jun 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i went to B&Q this mornin to get some hammerite and they dont sell the red one so off i trot to wicks tomorrow. alloys should be here tomorrow, gonna be sprayin some engine pieces tomorrow such as all the caps. thats whats happening to mine over the next few days
sure you all wanted to know
Paul H

20th Jun 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good good lads hopefully see you both round town one day
Graham

20th Jun 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh ill be round town all tomorrow lol for other reasons tho. paul u gonna come to the regional on the 26th??
broster
Premium Member

20th Jun 04 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

souldsgood calidus, bout time ur back on the road again lol!!!
Graham

20th Jun 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rob we shall go for a little photoshoot maybe when ure back on the road my alloys better be here tomorrow the exictment is killing me just wonderin how much more insurance is going to be
broster
Premium Member

20th Jun 04 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouldnt be that much more really mate, alot of companies dont charge anything, although my sister was quoted near £200 for them, she told them to get stufferd and they dropped it down to about 50 lol,m all insurance companies are chancers!
calidus

20th Jun 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer fotos are goooood Im getting better at taking car pics, still not up to icys standards tho. Im looking into a valver conversion now!!!- we will see concentrating on cheap lil touches at the mo- anyones welcome to pop round some time I wud list my home address etc on ere but probably not a good idea lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » KEEPING Y'ALL UPDATED :) 23 database queries in 0.0112789 seconds