corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My accident claim is now going to court!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My accident claim is now going to court!!
Thoday

User status: Offline
   19th Jun 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fooking hoe!

If you dont no my modded corsa got wrote off 4 mths ago in my work carpark, a driver who passed her test 2 days b4 hand pulled out of a t-junction with give way signs without stopping or looking, hitting the drivers rear 1/4 and fooking the rear 1/4 and rear axel, hence a write off..

She has been disputing liability, due to a witness of hers stating i was driving in the middle of the carpark road, doin 50mph along a 70yard stretch with loud music

Dodgy cnut changed his view of the accident, first his statement said front impact (now changed to rear) he was standing right by the exit (now near the store)

Makes me so fooking angry dont have time for this.. though estimated personal injury claim is £1600 plus i get me £300 excess back and hire car expenses... provided i win the case!

Apologies for going on just needed to get it off my chest and gain other peoples views.
Red_SXi

19th Jun 04 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam-D

19th Jun 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its shite
Russ

19th Jun 04 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u'll win the case, the spend the money on petrol to bomb her house
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RussSxi
u'll win the case, the spend the money on petrol to bomb her house

i fooking should do and better.. simple... she pulled out of a give way t-junction at speed.. end of story..

just never that simple is it

dnt need the money to petrol bomb her house, got free stuff for that.
it will be her bf who gets petrol bombed, for screwing at me like its my fault then ringing my work the next day tryna get me the sack sayin i was doin 50mph in a car park in a 1.0 litre!
sassyminx

19th Jun 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcukin biatch
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when ur down sassy me and u gona go kick some pikey country boy ass
GLSi GUY

19th Jun 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin dicks.

you should be sorted tho, cos if she pulled out then its her fault.

my mate pulled out infront of a bus. the bus was indicating to turn, but went straight on, and traveling faster then the 30mph limit. but it was seen as his fault, cos he pulled out. as you cant take just the indicators as a definate signal that its turning.

if you get what i mean.

anyways, good look. hope it goes well for ya
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GLSi GUY
fuckin dicks.

my mate pulled out infront of a bus. the bus was indicating to turn, but went straight on, and traveling faster then the 30mph limit. but it was seen as his fault, cos he pulled out. as you cant take just the indicators as a definate signal that its turning.

if you get what i mean.

cheers my point exactly.. but court system in UK is shite
Redcorsa69

19th Jun 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People always assume modded cars are going faster because they're generally louder! And who gives a flying sh1t if you had your music on, everyone knows its only old people that cant concentrate when the radio is on!
Predator Corsa

19th Jun 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid hoe! Gd luck in the case, your prob win If not im up for kicking some ass
vibrio
Banned

19th Jun 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure the court gives it to her dry
sfxer

19th Jun 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck my man
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Jun 04 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would personally discredit the witness and question his ability to judge your speed accurately. The very fact that a figure has been mentioned is enough for you to counterclaim. Tell them that your speed was appropriate.

The music thing also doesn't make a difference. This is a dispute of liability not a prosecution for driving without due care and attention!

You also must must must mention that the accident would not have taken place would she not have entered in to a lane in which you were travelling.

Good luck mate!
Marc

19th Jun 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what ian said
Adam-D

19th Jun 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Redcorsa69
People always assume modded cars are going faster because they're generally louder! And who gives a flying sh1t if you had your music on, everyone knows its only old people that cant concentrate when the radio is on!

i agree with this just cos its louder doesnt mean its faster i had a fiat panda with a cherry bomb
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I would personally discredit the witness and question his ability to judge your speed accurately. The very fact that a figure has been mentioned is enough for you to counterclaim. Tell them that your speed was appropriate.

The music thing also doesn't make a difference. This is a dispute of liability not a prosecution for driving without due care and attention!

You also must must must mention that the accident would not have taken place would she not have entered in to a lane in which you were travelling.

Good luck mate!

My point exactly.. thank you people!

Vibrio if i lose im gona do u dry my friend.. trouble is i dont know whether you would take it as punishment or something good!
langey

19th Jun 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 3 letters yesterday sayin mine is going to court too. becuase they have payed out for a few things so far, totalling about 4grand. and i still wainting for my injury claim, they offerd 1300quid, but i rejected it, so of to court we go. lol
Robbo

19th Jun 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually friends of one of the sides are not allowed as witnesses as they are somewhat on the biased sode
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbo i have questioned where this witness came from.. he spoke to the girls b/f who had some road rage with me at the time.. i didnt see any any of the 3rd party talk to anyone so questioned where the witness came from...

have argued against every point.. just have to make a judge see it.. cos she refuses to admit liability
the_legend_of_yrag

19th Jun 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GLSi GUY
fuckin dicks.

if you get what i mean.

This is very correct, a while ago i pulled out at a left turn and indicated but the indicater stayed on just as i was passing a close left hand turn going straight passed it and just as i was about to turn the indicater off some twat pulls out on me good job i was only doing 20, and he gave me a dirty look. Twat.
FlamingCorsa

19th Jun 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted to hear bout court mate, get a decent solicitor and they will rip through the other people! iaz
vibrio
Banned

19th Jun 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Good luck mate!

My point exactly.. thank you people!

Vibrio if i lose im gona do u dry my friend.. trouble is i dont know whether you would take it as punishment or something good!

I don;t do the after sex cuddle thing
Meat-Pie-SRI

19th Jun 04 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Good luck mate!

This is very true and good advice!!
Sucks though mate!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My accident claim is now going to court!! 22 database queries in 0.1944191 seconds