corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Brand New Nokia N-Gages with 128MB Memory - £80 each

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: Brand New Nokia N-Gages with 128MB Memory - £80 each
BlueCorsa

User status: Offline
18th Jun 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a couple available, brand new and unlocked to all networks - with battery, manual, charger, USB connection cable, handsfree kit, headphone adaptor, charger, and PC connection software CD-Rom.

A full function phone, with games features, a built in FM Radio and MP3 Player!

Photos as below:

£80 each including insured postage and a 128MB MMC memory card! U2U for more info! Thanx

[Edited on 2020/0606/0404 by BlueCorsa]
joshkiddy

18th Jun 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got an ngage and downloaded some of the games to my pc, if i buy a memory card can i just slap the games on there and play them on my ngage?

Cheers mate,
J
BlueCorsa

18th Jun 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, easiest way is as follows:

1) Format memory card in N-Gage (to create file/folder structure)
2) If the game you downloaded is a Blizzard game, then install the Blizzard installer onto the N-Gage (via bluetooth/cable/via memory card) and then copy the BLZ onto the memory card from PC
3) Run Blizzard Installer on N-Gage and it will display a list of games to install.
4) If the game you downloaded is just a ZIP file with a backup of the memory card, you just copy the contents of the ZIP onto the memory card and then the icon for the game will appear in the N-Gage icon screen.
BlueCorsa

20th Jun 04 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
BlueCorsa

21st Jun 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT Final Call before I go to eBay!?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Brand New Nokia N-Gages with 128MB Memory - £80 each 24 database queries in 0.0085142 seconds