corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fk coilovers GRRR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fk coilovers GRRR
Siberia

User status: Offline
10th Jun 04 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive a pain in me arse taking these out and changing things

right the problem i have..... with helper spring on the handling, feel and return to centre of steering is brilliant. BUT cant get the car to sit low enough cos of the spring platform being to close to the tyre even with 5mm spacers (comon problem with coilovers)

run with no helper spring and the car sits at the perfect height i want handling is fine but the steering feels weird return to centre is almost non exsistant and if i turn the steering wheel on full lock then move the car forward slowly the tyre rubs the suspension tie arm not what id expect from £500 odd worth of suspension.

the only thing i havent tryed after reading a few posts at this stage is to move the camber to full out with helper spring on and 5mm spacers.

everyone else that has these has no probs with the spring platforms going by there tyres. i just cant see how.

my wheels are 16*7 et 45 with 195/45 tyres

any ideas muchos appreciated

New Poll