corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » think this may be the end

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author think this may be the end
Greg_M

User status: Offline
   7th Jun 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

over the past week or so, ive really come to the conclusion that ive grown out of modding. its gettin as tho, everybody thinks they know everythig, and your cars shit unless youve got a stupid big spiler and a combat kit

think i mite be going to a place ive seen a mint MR2 and seeing what i can get for the corsa

there no styling for the corsa i like anymore, and if i do like it everyones got the same thing. time for a change me thinks
broster
Premium Member

7th Jun 04 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ull never grow out of modding tho really, i mean ull get the mr2 wack an exhaust on it etc....if everyone listed to what people said on here dude wedd all have a corsa gsi with a 2.0ltr and speedlines on haha! stick with the corsa man, keep going at it!
Graham

7th Jun 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit greg, dont leave us, turn the corsa back to standard, and start making the most subtle corsa ever or something, so that its different from everyone else. im agreeing with you about the whole bodykit scene tho pointless now but each to their own, its your car who cares what everyone else thinks about it.
Greg_M

8th Jun 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ive got one more idea, but it mite not work, or cost mega bucks, be talking to QVR today bout it, so finger crossed.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » think this may be the end 23 database queries in 0.0081801 seconds