corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » west yorks regional day!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author west yorks regional day!!!
vxlscc west yorks

User status: Offline
   3rd Jun 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIGHT PEOPLE.IVE JUST BEEN SENT THIS MESSAGE FROM THE PVG YORKSHIRE REGION AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING AND THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE A REGIONAL DAY TOO TO SHOW UP THOSE d**n FO*DS!!!
if you'd like to come could you please get in touch with me asap and we'll put your name down.
the following is the message i got sent and thought id put it up for everybody to read!

Over the past few months i have had a few members phone me asking if i had organised anything, and now i can finally say i have!

We have been invited to attend the South Yorkshire Sports and Performance Show organised by the RS Owners Club. You might be thinking oh no, not Fords, but there will be many other car groups in attendence, such as the 200+ club so the day is not all about Fords.

Here are a couple of the main details on the day:

Date: Sunday 18th July 2004

On the Day: Concours (ford only), Club stands, show and shine (anyone can enter this for £1 i believe with great prizes such as Momo steering wheels etc) Regalia, Raffle, Bouncy Castle, fully licenced bar, and a restaurant where you can get proper food at cheap prices. There is a balcony where you can sit out and drink or eat and watch the show or bring your own bbq, it's up to you!

Entry is £3 (TBC) Now i am not 100% sure on this, but i'm sure if you pay in advance it is cheaper than on the gate.

I have never attented this day but i am told it is very well organised and there are in excess of 2000 cars shown on three fields so we're not all crammed in!

I have booked a stand for us, and if i get lots of response from it then that is great, but if only 3 or 4 of you contact me than i will have to re-think.

I understand that this forum is new and not many people know that it exists, so if you know anybody who would be interested then please let them know.

Obviously attendence of our group is limited to Vauxhalls only but if you know of another car club that would be interested just let me know and i'm sure we can get them in the show area. Not only Astra's, Nova's and Corsa's are invited, but all other makes of Vaux's are welcome to join our stand.

Everyone is welcome, but if you are interested in the day and are not a member of the PVG or know of a friend who would like to come along and join our or any other region please let me know and we will sort that out.

Let's hope i get a good response from this, if it is a success, this could become a permanant thing.

Booking in advance will ensure you a spot infield and you will receive your pass through the post.

The price is per person and not per car, if you do want to book in advance, i only require that you pay for yourself so that if on the day you decide to bring more passengers than you first envisaged then there's not a problem of them getting in etc.

We have been invited so please don't show our group up, i'm sure none of you will, but please no rallying through the fields and drive sensible at all times. We want to make a good impression don't we!

steve
Matt H

4th Jun 04 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats only 5 mins from me so i'll pop down
mike16v

4th Jun 04 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was posted up by a female member of vxlscc a few weeks back, cant remember her name thou, sounds like a gud day but unfortunately im on holiday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » west yorks regional day!!! 23 database queries in 0.0091012 seconds