corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sad...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sad...
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
   3rd Jun 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just lost my dobermann, She had a nasty fall last night and never recovered, couldnt walk anymore. Been with me for 15 years, considerin they're only meant to live til 9 I guess it isnt bad...

don't know what to do with myself now, definitely having an off day...
PaulW

3rd Jun 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not good! 15 certainly is a good old age for her tho!

Been a few years since my old dog was put down, so have an idea what ya goin thru
1600power

3rd Jun 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah gutted m8, but she clearly had a good life especially to live well past their expected life expectancy so thats a credit to u and ur folks!
sfxer

3rd Jun 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leni

3rd Jun 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that! I was Eleven when dog died naturally in the back garden. She was 13. Cried for weeks! buried her in the garden and put concrete over the grave so no one who desturb her, 5 years later they knocked down the house and dug up the garden

CorsAsh

3rd Jun 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny how things come back to you, I was about 5 when we first got her, she was the runt of a litter, and had been dumped in the centre of Bolton - my old man was workin at the police station then, and a bloke brought her in... Can remember how long the two weeks went by when we had to wait to see if anyone claimed her before she was legally ours

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sad... 22 database queries in 0.0108721 seconds