corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » www.eastmidz.co.uk window stickers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author www.eastmidz.co.uk window stickers
Graham

User status: Offline
29th May 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to get some of these made up put ure name down below if you want one. personally im going for size 1.5"x15", as this size looks about right for a top of the window, or i can do 1"x10" sticker. let me know and then ill order them. they should be about £4 for the 1.5 one and £3 for the other

i can do paypal, bank transfer etc
Greg_M

29th May 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oooh get you. not like you cant go to www.vinlygrafix.co.uk and order em yourself
Greg_M

29th May 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well you could if i could spell it rite

[Edited on 29-05-2004 by Greg12v]
Gavin
Premium Member

30th May 04 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just notice that ur username has changed!!!

how comes EVERY except me can have there names changed, ive asked soooooo many times

pew pew pew pewwwww
YesBoss[UK]

30th May 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i'll have one, 1.5"x15", chears mate!
Gavin
Premium Member

30th May 04 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good advestiving

pew pew pew pewwwww
Reedy

30th May 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much bhp does it increase ure car by?
Gavin
Premium Member

30th May 04 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least 25bhp i recon, all depends on which colour u go for!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Graham

30th May 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well according to vinyl grafix it'll add roughly 15bhp standard but make it the colour of ure car and it'll add another 10 ill order mine first and yesboss's then ill put pics up of how it will look if ya wants.
broster
Premium Member

30th May 04 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

humm do i get rid of the jammy sport ones in favor for the web site ones.......................recon ill get hunted down by dan if i peal off the jamsport ones lol! and he has my old engine so i dunno lol see what they look like! good idea tho mate!
Gavin
Premium Member

30th May 04 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even though i developed the site and that, Im not gonna get the stickers as the car will be gone soon

but is a very very good idea and it would be much appreciated if some of you lot got these stickers up in your windows

pew pew pew pewwwww
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may be up for some eastmidz ones though

[Edited on 01-06-2004 by broster]
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Editied cos i have the power

[Edited on 01-06-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edited as this is about eastmidz.co.uk stickers not jamsport

Alex

1st Jun 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
no it dont but every time i go to northampton which is very regular considering im 8-10 miles away, there is some lad in a punto,orion,xr2,xr3i,
corsa,saxo,sierra,corrado just to name a few ive seen with jamsport written in the windows or on the windscreen

im not bein funny but it is regular i see it, MORE REGULAR THAN CORSASPORTS STICKERS AT A CORSASPORT MEET
so no not corsasport ones

an dont say im over doin it lol anyone is free to ask my mrs as i always point it out o her coz i find it funny

do you have a problem??
i know i dont know you but from what ive seen of you so far you seem to exist to make fun of and contradict everything that any1 says in the east mids board. is this your reason for existence or is it just coincidence?

if this is not true then im sorry for having a go but please do one thing, keep opinions to yourself unless they are asked for!
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no problem m8
it is very very rare i post in this forum (east mids bit) an im not making fun of the stickers just merely pointing out i see a hell of a lot of jamsport stickers in our area an alot of the lads are drivin very slow standard cars
i know broster is'nt an is running well tuned nice subtle car but my point is i think hie car would look so much better with the proposed www.eastmidz.co.uk stickers or even corsasport one one side an eastmidz the other

and when have i made fun i would like to know as the last post in here i posted was about B19 GAV becoming an organiser and i found it slightly annoying because me and broster had done all the work so far an i was not even considered that is not making fun its stating facts

my existance on this board is to be honest and ive bin a member for like 4 years so no thats not my existance
broster
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, just to clarify why B19 GAV was made an organiser, it was me who suggested that he become one, i know you and me did the first meets, BUT two organisers within 10miles makes no sence to me, need to have them over the region.
As for the jamsport stickers iv not see nthem on many slow standard cars, some have kits some are tweaked engine wise, ranging from mine to few hundred horse power cossies and rs turbos. You will see them on alot of fords as thats what they love the most.
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edited for same reason as last one

Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Editied cos i have the power

pew pew pew pewwwww
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find that abit insulting you saying have a lack of interest in the region i put alot more work in than you think, an the reason i stopped is because broster was made an official organiser an then you was so i thought right i dont have to contribute now thats why i stopped you cant blame me for that surely
broster
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
find that abit insulting you saying have a lack of interest in the region i put alot more work in than you think, an the reason i stopped is because broster was made an official organiser an then you was so i thought right i dont have to contribute now thats why i stopped you cant blame me for that surely

as i said before if you have problems bring it up with tim or ian not in here!
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat nice weather it is today!

pew pew pew pewwwww
corsa120

1st Jun 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is the whole point i have no problem so why is everyone getting so silly, all i said is to that alex is i have not made fun and my last post to this forum was about b19 gav bein an organiser, i was not complaining about him BEING an organiser merely stating what my last POST to this forum was. as alex said id been making fun when i had not.

jesus f++king christ guys, so basically you lot are having a go at me about it as i was using it in a different context if ya get
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Jun 04 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thumbs i feel that the love is restored in this thread!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Graham

1st Jun 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally its sorted

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » www.eastmidz.co.uk window stickers 24 database queries in 0.1024711 seconds