corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxhall backboxes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall backboxes?
Drysdale

User status: Offline
   26th May 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, just had my cat and center section fitted for MOT and garage had a big problem fitting the backbox with the new center section (its a scorpion backbox). Now it sits wonky as it was the only way to get a snug fit. Will be changing backbox soon and the guy at the garage reccomended a vauxhall 'sports' backbox for a completely snug and straight fit. Is there such a thing? Are there any vauxhall backboxes for sale (obviously not standard...)???
Mav 3000

26th May 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a Remus one - they make the Vauxhall ones so know what there doing, except Remus are satinless Steel with a lifetime garantee whereas Vauxhalls are mild steel and need replacing every few years due to rust etc.

Rich
Drysdale

26th May 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate. Any idea where they best place is to buy them online?
Mav 3000

26th May 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rinstyle or PVD. Apparently Rimstyle will price-beat PVD

New Poll