corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAG CORSA READY FOR BODYSHOP!!!!pics from 2 day on pg4

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JAG CORSA READY FOR BODYSHOP!!!!pics from 2 day on pg4
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
18th May 04 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
hope it isnt either

if it is want me to go down for progress pics.
i wana shoot it when its out!!!!!!

and why is that?

there aint nuthin wrong with konis work. All the work done on my corsa was fine and dandy.
BarryAstra

18th May 04 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did I know this was gonna turn into an argument as soon as it was posted...why not just keep it to the topic of Iaz's car....he hasn't asked for all your opinions on the bodyshop its going to, and more than likely he's already seen/heard them in other threads...Iaz's decision has been made on the basis of Colour-Tec Coachworks.....who may I point out have never done anyone of the board members car's on here nor posted pics...therefore where is the basis to make these comments that "you hope its not goin there!"

Koni has made a decision to invest a hell of a lot of money and take the next step so that he can put his skills and his employee's skills in partnership with the best environment, best tools, best materials etc so that he can give his customers the best possible service!

Too many people on here just jump on the bandwagon about bodyshops and companys...like u see a car come from Midas and its like "OMG....thats is amazin!"....but is it really as good as it looks...and remember when a certain member opened up their new shop and posted on every topic about contacting him for a certain part and everyone was like "thanks so much", bigging up the company...well where is he know? how many people does he owe money too? ...and then someone has a problem with their car which was done by Koncept and a lot of people get this negative feeling towards them but how many people seen the car? who knows the whole story? and who seen car's like mine and glasgow_corsa_C's who where also done by Koncept and had no problems at all ......

well just to clear it up for everyone....Iaz's car is going to Colour-Tec Coachworks!....and im confident that JagCorsa will come back with a top-notch paintjob and bodywork....just as my Astra will, Koni's corsa will and any future customers cars will!
BarryAstra

18th May 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not looking for an argument with anyone about this but I just feel its unfair for Iaz and also Colour-Tec Coachworks for people to make comments which IMO have no basis
Tom

18th May 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any need for the full-on 'book' for a reply

Mate that's looking crazy really looking forward to seeing it all done
AK

18th May 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but...... Koni does, or had a bit or a rep.... he messed me about with my car....

reputations follow the person, not just the company....

im not saying his work is shoddy now or anything.....
M2RTY

18th May 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness

reputations follow the person, not just the company....

agreed 100%
Drew
Banned

18th May 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colour-Tec Coachworks

I find it weird that people are making comments on a company that hasn’t even opened its doors yet!... One of the 3 partners in the business is one of the people formerly involved in Koncept, but thats as far as the similarities go. The new bodyshop wont be open for another 10 weeks and when it does open, it will probably be the biggest dedicated custom bodyshop in the UK, it will be home to the most advanced vehicle refinishing equipment on the market, with painting facilities which simply cannot be bettered... so much so that the paint shop was designed around a ferrari and TVR paintshop.
How many custom bodyshops do you know that use water bourne paints?... how many dedicated custom bodyshops use not only an oven, but an oven thats is porsche/BMW/merc appproved. How many custom bodyshops offer a 5 year paint warranty?, How many custom bodyshops do you know that spend £7000 on a compressor just so the air used to spray is perfect for painting a car?.... the answer is NONE!.
When we open, make comments... if you please as i will put pics of the new place up for all to see. But dont let anyones bad experience with other companys dampen Iaz's hard work!... we're just doing the lad a fav and people with issues with other companys or people – well take it up with them.
When the car is done and the paint job is crap then slate us then... but some how i dont see that happening!

u2u's are being sent to anyone that left us bad feedback, as im astonished by it would like a reason.

[Edited on 18-05-2004 by Colour-Tec Coachworks]

no matter what compressor ya use, or what oven ya use, or how much they cost, if the same person who sprayed mine is spraying it - i feel sorry for the cars owner
Colin

18th May 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:

I find it weird that people are making comments on a company that hasn’t even opened its doors yet!... One of the 3 partners in the business is one of the people formerly involved in Koncept, but thats as far as the similarities go. The new bodyshop wont be open for another 10 weeks and when it does open, it will probably be the biggest dedicated custom bodyshop in the UK, it will be home to the most advanced vehicle refinishing equipment on the market, with painting facilities which simply cannot be bettered... so much so that the paint shop was designed around a ferrari and TVR paintshop.
How many custom bodyshops do you know that use water bourne paints?... how many dedicated custom bodyshops use not only an oven, but an oven thats is porsche/BMW/merc appproved. How many custom bodyshops offer a 5 year paint warranty?, How many custom bodyshops do you know that spend £7000 on a compressor just so the air used to spray is perfect for painting a car?.... the answer is NONE!.
When we open, make comments... if you please as i will put pics of the new place up for all to see. But dont let anyones bad experience with other companys dampen Iaz's hard work!... we're just doing the lad a fav and people with issues with other companys or people – well take it up with them.
When the car is done and the paint job is crap then slate us then... but some how i dont see that happening!

u2u's are being sent to anyone that left us bad feedback, as im astonished by it would like a reason.

no matter what compressor ya use, or what oven ya use, or how much they cost, if the same person who sprayed mine is spraying it - i feel sorry for the cars owner

Yes they painted it orange - poor car
ed

18th May 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do or did the sprayer paint BMW's, Mercs and Porches for a living though? No point investing in the hardware and having some cowboy playing with all the kit, not really knowing what to do with it...

[Edited on 18-05-2004 by 1800ed]
stubbsy

18th May 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking great iaz, think i may defo have to pop up

no need for all the slaggin off in iaz's post, make your own fookin post.

glasgow_corsa_c

18th May 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy
looking great iaz, think i may defo have to pop up

no need for all the slaggin off in iaz's post, make your own fookin post.

Exactly, this was a psot bout his car getting painted.

not a slaggin match for every cunt to cum on and rip the shit out of a bodyhsop that has since closed down.
Drew
Banned

18th May 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noone is ripping the shit out of a body shop that has closed down are they
Drew
Banned

18th May 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

message to IAZ

make sure ya get a written quote before ya leave

he will prob try to charge ya a couple hundred quid more when ya go to pick it up

oh thats if its ready when he says, ya mite have to stay in scotland for a nite and miss a days work too
glasgow_corsa_c

18th May 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

yeh they are.

You and others have turned this post into a slagging match against Koncept Developments.

Now, koncept have closed.

Koni wasnt the only one that was at koncept... so why shud u all stick the boot into him all the time?

scott fucks off from koncept , rips everyone off on here and other places and everyone kisses his arse 24/7.

Fuckin piss take if u ask me.
Xs

18th May 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

wonder if it was the same sprayer that sprayed mine and ur car drew?
oh yeah do what drew says get a written quote aswell i ended up paying more than quoted !

[Edited on 18-05-2004 by Xs]
Drew
Banned

18th May 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:

yeh they are.

You and others have turned this post into a slagging match against Koncept Developments.

Now, koncept have closed.

Koni wasnt the only one that was at koncept... so why shud u all stick the boot into him all the time?

scott fucks off from koncept , rips everyone off on here and other places and everyone kisses his arse 24/7.

Fuckin piss take if u ask me.

i have not mentioned that company once - i am refering to the person who sprayed my car

so take ya head back out ya arse and try reading
Claire

18th May 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it the body or the tyre that went in to be painted?
I'm sure a £7k compressor would have stopped that happening

Claire

18th May 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and RE the origional post - I really like that corsa - and it's not often i say that
Marc

18th May 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not paint, thats where Drewston used to hump his car
Predator Corsa

18th May 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is a nice sight to see your car is really about to take place, luv the car still cant wait to actually see it 4 real
Drew
Banned

18th May 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
Oh and RE the origional post - I really like that corsa - and it's not often i say that

yes - i agree
FlamingCorsa

18th May 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW, one day off for corsa sport and such controvisy on the thread!

well the car is now in kionis hands, i have had offers from other bodyshops 2 do the car but kioni was the first 2 aproch me so i am being loyal 2 him for being first 2 realise the potential AGES ago!

i was scared leaving the car anyway but the whole group of people up there seem really good and 2 b honest i dont think a perfect job is possable on a car this custom but i wanted 2 give the guy a break, maybe he has had probs b4 but i dont really care so long as he does the business on my car, if he does he will get soom good publisity so its in his intrest 2 pull it off!!!!!!!!

car looked mint on the trailer and some of the looks were amazing, stoped at services and i could not stop smiling, lad in services was asking bout the car and then could 2 bout 4 people rangine from 25-50years old chating and pointing in the shop there! was such a nice feeling and this is b4 it been painted

i am missing it already - hehe

few days off doing menus for work and sorting court forms out for court case on other car then start work on the other car - lol
FlamingCorsa

18th May 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yea and we were in b&q waiting for kioni 2 meet us and lad was in distance staring at the car while his dad was putting massive plank of wood in there car and "CLACK" right on the back of his head, me and dad were laughing! hehe
ainsley_brader

18th May 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car will look stunning when it comes back. They cannot afford it not too. As everyone is going to see this car and know who painted it.

Car looks fantastic will be wierd to see it al in one colour/

Ainsley
FlamingCorsa

18th May 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna b nice 2 c it just in primer and in one colour! engine still starting also

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAG CORSA READY FOR BODYSHOP!!!!pics from 2 day on pg4 22 database queries in 0.1044400 seconds