corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Hello!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hello!!!
R112GJE

User status: Offline
   15th May 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have had my Corsa for 3 weeks It's a 1998 Red Sport 1.6 which is stock, well for now anyway. I live in the Stamford, Lincolnshire area so if yah see me flash them lights. Looking to get some mods done as soon as I can afford it and am planning on Colour coded plastics, alloys, exhaust, drop and a better intake manifold and filter. Just have to save up the money as only recently returned to work and am broke

Anyhow just wanted to say hi!!
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello and welcome to the site mate, hope to see you at the meets?!
Gavin
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello matey

welcome to the region
and hopefully see u at an EM meet

pew pew pew pewwwww
R112GJE

16th May 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah hope to attend the next meet.
CraigyG

17th May 04 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the next one is going to be a big one! keep checking the region for news and undates etc.....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Hello!!! 24 database queries in 0.0084391 seconds