corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » premium trader trouble-what would u do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author premium trader trouble-what would u do?
mwg

User status: Offline
14th May 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
well it was one of 2 compnaies and i didnt wanna say it unless i was wrong.

would have been right though

i might have an idea who the other company u were thinking of was!
mwg

14th May 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey where in Cumbria are u from BUCKETHEAD?
mwg

14th May 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u bought it on your credit card u should ask your credit card company to get the money for you. thats wot im doing.
BeArDy

14th May 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyones out of Office now till monday so i can not see if being sent out before them

IF they have sent it there will be a Parcel number which you can track, and am in contact with them first thing tomoz (face to face) so can see if i can get it for u then.
if it has been sent its not really there falt

i will see what i can sort out tomoz
mentalcorsa

14th May 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

illusion are sbhit , my m8 orderd some clusters fro mthem and they said next day delivery , didnt turn up for 5 days and then they were all cracked etc so rang scott and he said theyd be collected the next day , 2 weeks l8r they were collected
iceman

14th May 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive spoken to the credit card company regarding them they r dealing with it but it takes time
iceman

14th May 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Consumer Credit Act is one not a lot of people know about -- and that's Section 75. It means that when you buy something using your credit card, your contract is with both the trader and the card issuer. They have equal liability for anything that goes wrong so you can take action against either of them to get compensation. The legislation is restricted to goods sold for more than £100 and less than £30,000, but it's tremendously useful in situations where, for example, the trader goes bust.

The CCA covers everyone with a credit card but you won't be surprised to know that card issuers don't exactly fall over themselves to let you know about this extra protection. In fact, you might even have to fight quite hard to enforce your rights with some companies but stick to your guns if you know you're in the right
Red_SXi

14th May 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok here we go again....

All i am going to talk about is my personal experience:

When i started trading i didn't have a dealer for Rieger, so i used scott as he seemed like a top bloke.... I ordered 1 kit which consisted of 3 parts, and only got 1 through the post, Scott said that because i signed for it that it wasn't his problem. After alot of shitty phone calls he said he'd send the rest of the kit which he only sent 1 part, this was about 5 months ago now, and i still don't have the last part, i have phoned roughtly 2 times a week for the last 2-3 months and they keep saying they have done the refund, or are going to do it.... but up until now have not.

I am now facing reality as i know i wont get my money back from them, i have refunded my customer so have lost out twice.

I want something to happen to Illusion as i think they can't go on like that, i've heard lots of bad things, infact i've heard that they owe one person on this site over £2k.

To be very fair i don't know how they are still trading now after the amount of people they have messed around, if my business ever got to that state i would stop trading until i sorted out all of the unhappy customers and then start again.

Scott has also told a friend of mine that he is going to get me and my company in trouble with the law because he regards me as trading illeegally even though i have checked it all out and i am certain i am not breaking the law.

Sorry for the essay just thought i should let you know
DanielJ

14th May 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mention trading standards mate he;ll soon shift, i had him ringing my house bout half 7 at nite trying to butter me up, neva sorted it tho
BarryAstra

15th May 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Ok here we go again....

All i am going to talk about is my personal experience:

When i started trading i didn't have a dealer for Rieger, so i used scott as he seemed like a top bloke.... I ordered 1 kit which consisted of 3 parts, and only got 1 through the post, Scott said that because i signed for it that it wasn't his problem. After alot of shitty phone calls he said he'd send the rest of the kit which he only sent 1 part, this was about 5 months ago now, and i still don't have the last part, i have phoned roughtly 2 times a week for the last 2-3 months and they keep saying they have done the refund, or are going to do it.... but up until now have not.

I am now facing reality as i know i wont get my money back from them, i have refunded my customer so have lost out twice.

I want something to happen to Illusion as i think they can't go on like that, i've heard lots of bad things, infact i've heard that they owe one person on this site over £2k.

To be very fair i don't know how they are still trading now after the amount of people they have messed around, if my business ever got to that state i would stop trading until i sorted out all of the unhappy customers and then start again.

Scott has also told a friend of mine that he is going to get me and my company in trouble with the law because he regards me as trading illeegally even though i have checked it all out and i am certain i am not breaking the law.

Sorry for the essay just thought i should let you know

as far as I know, its not quite £2k but not far off it.....I believe the person is still waiting for receipts to show the exact price of some parts that were purchased, to establish exactly how much is left over and he is OWED
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like one to miss when pricing stuff up then?
BarryAstra

15th May 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea!

basically he was given a pile of cash to buy parts....and whatever was left over went towards a bill....all parts were bought....loads left over = no sign of money = excuses, excuses, excuses!
mwg

15th May 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iceman
Consumer Credit Act is one not a lot of people know about -- and that's Section 75. It means that when you buy something using your credit card, your contract is with both the trader and the card issuer. They have equal liability for anything that goes wrong so you can take action against either of them to get compensation. The legislation is restricted to goods sold for more than £100 and less than £30,000, but it's tremendously useful in situations where, for example, the trader goes bust.

The CCA covers everyone with a credit card but you won't be surprised to know that card issuers don't exactly fall over themselves to let you know about this extra protection. In fact, you might even have to fight quite hard to enforce your rights with some companies but stick to your guns if you know you're in the right

its useful to know this and I only found out because I went to the bank I had the credit card through. only problem is that it will take 6-8 weeks to sort out as they have to give the company in question 4 weeks to reply to their letter! standard procedure or somethin. Im owed £1000 and thats a fair old whack to me.

I would obviously never have made my order if id know this would happen but id never heard anythin bad before. maybe there should be a sticky on the good and bad traders? and persistant bad traders shouldnt be allowed to keep trading on here as they clearly are allowed to at the moment.

anyway said my piece
BUCKETHEAD

19th May 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that iceman,phoned trading standards today and my credit card with regards section 75,just want a refund now as i had to get a bumper from elsewhere. illusions answerphone message is still on so ive sent 2 emails-hopefully get some joy if not ill take it as far as it needs to go
si_reading

19th May 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been trying to get through to Illusion too for the last 2 or 3 days and get their answer phone. I got my new springs from them last week and paid etc and all it good. But just got my Credit Card statement and they have charged me for the springs and then there is another transaction for five pounds something?!?! I know its only a fiver but why they taken it? I didn't order anything else from them!
Greasemonkey

19th May 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

postage?
Red_SXi

19th May 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Delivery maybe?
Ally

19th May 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading this i dont think i'll buy from any of the premium traders on here now, don't want to take the risk
Red_SXi

19th May 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
Reading this i dont think i'll buy from any of the premium traders on here now, don't want to take the risk

si_reading

19th May 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Delivery maybe?

Nar thats included in the other total price. This is another transaction on my credit card for the £5 something.

I have my Invoice from Illusion for £X amount and my CC statement with £X amount + £5.07 from Illusion to compare and so they deffo have taken more than they should!
antonOO2

19th May 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you want to watch it ,they might set up monthly payments and take them ,if you dont cancel .Aol do this and you have to ring america and go to allsorts of trouble to cancel it
si_reading

19th May 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just e-mailed them and got a reply straight away! They are moving premises thats why phones are down. And they are re-funding me the £5.07 to my credit card tomorrow morning.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th May 04 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Please don't think that problems with one reflects the standard of them all.
Marc

19th May 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what i can remember Scott got quite touchy awhile ago when Carnoisser Craig started trading on here!!!!

Love the way his website makes him out to be a successful business man to lmao.
Graham

19th May 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

dave sorted my exhaust out, even tho it took 2 weeks it was the suppliers fault not his, he's a good bloke.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » premium trader trouble-what would u do? 22 database queries in 0.0187941 seconds