corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » do you have this and.............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do you have this and.............
wiggsy

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you answer this dumb question?!
ive just had a toad a850t 2-1 upgrade fitted to sxi 'c' but the engineer was a dumb ass.

if the alarm is triggered who do you deactivate it?
if it is with the key fod will the doors open?
or do you have to trot all da way to your car open glove box and use dat key switch thing?
cheers
myke

11th May 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first hit on the arm/disarm key will de-activate the siren, but leave it locked and armed.
second hit on the button will deactivate the alarm and unlock the doors.

try it yourself. lock the car, hold down the arm button till it screams, then you can see it/have a play.
wiggsy

11th May 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers will have ago in the morning i dont think neighbours will be to impressed!!!

TOAD engineer was a complete twat i wrote a letter of complaint explaining all the trouble ive had and having a moan about delay etc and they have offered me a new cd player- not bad if u dont moan u dont get!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » do you have this and............. 23 database queries in 0.0105262 seconds