corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EXHAUST HELP!! EXHAUST HELP!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EXHAUST HELP!! EXHAUST HELP!!
dave17

User status: Offline
10th May 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, need to get my zorst sorted 2day, as some of u may have seen the pics, but hte backbox fell off the other day!

been quoted some prices:

Scorpion Monza Back Box - £186 Delivered (but scorpion dont have it in stock) (also run the risk of it falling off again)

Powerflow Bromley - Back box (twin square) £270
Cat Back £410

Croydon - Back box £246
Cat Back £376

So what should i do? i really cant afford £410 on a exhuast (thats a bit expensive anyway?) but if i jus get a scorpion box, i run the risk of jus having it off again!

powerflow said theyl mount it real high up in hte car, and do away with the centre silencer so it wont catch, and bromley said they could do it 2day! thinkin about ringin them up and seeein if theyl price match with croydon?

what would you do?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EXHAUST HELP!! EXHAUST HELP!! 22 database queries in 0.0075190 seconds