corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had a quote recently from a bodyshop and about to book in??.... well beat it, see inside....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had a quote recently from a bodyshop and about to book in??.... well beat it, see inside....
G4RY_JM

User status: Offline
   10th May 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,
If you have recently had a quote from a bodyshop for any spray work please send me a u2u with your contact number and details of what you have been quoted on and how much and we are almost guaranteed to undercut it. We have a fully equipped, heated bodyshop and are based in kent. At the moment we can not do any welding work and are not taking on full resprays but are happy to work on anything from spraying of a grill/spoiler to bodykits, doors etc... send me a u2u and ull be surprised. We also have 3 cars on site for you to view the quality of work,

Many Thanks
Gary
Colour-Tec Coachworks

10th May 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Abit sad to advertise that you will under cut other companys prices to get work. Surely your work should be able to get you bookings? (just my opinion)
Patrick

10th May 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People have to start somewhere fella. If they are just starting, there wont be a lot of work to view. Give him a break.
Colour-Tec Coachworks

10th May 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no no... dont get me wrong!. I was on the same ship myself mate!... But saying you'll undercut is the wrong way to go about it. My advise to you is to try and promote the quality of your work rather than say you'll undercut on price. Maybe even say you'll price match. The first thing most people think of when you say "undercut"... is "corner cut" i.e. that their getting less of a job. When most people are actually happy to pay the going price if the end result is right.
Like i said tho, just my opinion, Good luck
glasgow_corsa_c

10th May 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colour-Tec Coachworks
The first thing most people think of when you say "undercut"... is "corner cut" i.e. that their getting less of a job. When most people are actually happy to pay the going price if the end result is right.
Like i said tho, just my opinion, Good luck

exactly.
G4RY_JM

10th May 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I mean is being heavily into modifications myself I know how expensive it can all be, and so we are happy to offer excellent prices without compromising quality. If you are unsure about our work quality, you are welcome to visit the premises and view a range of cars we have worked on or pics can be emailed although quality is best seen in the flesh... all u2u's have been replied to and we hope to see some of you very soon.

Gary

[Edited on 10-05-2004 by G4RY_JM]
MattyB

10th May 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame ur so far away. Well not really that far in the scheme of things, but far enough that it makes things awkward.

Just put my car into the bodyshop this morn for some little bits and bobs.

Oh well, sods law hey
G4RY_JM

11th May 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had a quote recently from a bodyshop and about to book in??.... well beat it, see inside.... 22 database queries in 0.0126760 seconds