corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fao ice buffs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fao ice buffs
aussiac

User status: Offline
7th May 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i got a alpine h/u and it didnt come wiv an iso already wired up so i had to snip it off the old unit and hardwire it now most f the wires matched up colour wise but when i connected it the power comes on etc but no sound! yet i have matched the speaker cables from the alpine to the same colour n teh old panasonic, surely it wouldnt matter if the left is connected to the right or vise versa? anyone got ne ideas? thanks a mill
ed

User status: Offline
7th May 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got to make sure that you have connected the speaker cables to the right channels. The wiring diagrams are available on the companys websites, under the technical section in most cases...
Basically, it wont matter if you have connected the left + and - wires to the right ones (but it wont sound right!!), but if you, for e.g., connected the left + to the right - and the right - the the left + it wont work as you wont be making a proper cicuit and the electricity wont flow. If ya get me. Check your wiring!

[Edited on 07-05-2004 by 1800ed]

New Poll