corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My ICE - Need a bit of help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My ICE - Need a bit of help please
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, headunit - pioneer DEH6500R
front speakers - JBL GTO 5 1/4" Components
rear speakers - Infinity 6x9s on shelf
Sub - JBL 12"
Amp - SPL-X 450w

the rear is sounding good, but im getting noise (rattles) from the front doors and the front doors are pretty quiet, the fronts and 6x9s are running off the headunit, can i amp the fronts cheaply and easily?
does sound deadening make a noticble amount of difference?
cheers very much
Ash
Richie

7th May 04 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats all cheap shite and you aint gonna get a decent sounding system using SPLX amplifiers and the headunits built in amp.
DC

7th May 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Ritchie said in a nice way (lol) ya system is entry level stuff.

However sound deadning the front doors and ampin the fronts off a cheap 2 channel amp wil make a noticeable difference for not 2 much money.

B aware tho that when ya amp ya fronts after having them on the headunit it wil sound lik uve lost bass. Because the front speakers r now louder ya sub wil appear quieter.

D

Feel free to u2u if ya got ne other questions mate
ash_corsa

8th May 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys! lol
what do u reccomend i do with it? the headunit is decent enough, the amp and sub aint giving out a "punchy" bass, but i only paid £50 for the sub and amp second hand, im only 17 so i just bought it secon hand to get me started for future upgrading, the headunit is nice and i paid 200 sheets for that, im happy with the infinity 6x9s but not the door speakers, any reccomendations on a budget?
cheers
ash

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My ICE - Need a bit of help please 23 database queries in 0.0089700 seconds