corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.0l - if i get a new zorst then get a new engine will i need another zorst?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0l - if i get a new zorst then get a new engine will i need another zorst?
welling boy

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a 1.0l and wanna get the big fat zorst for a good sound, but in the summer i'm thinking about a 1.6 or something bigger so will i need another exhaust?

J
wst

28th Apr 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should fit fine, reason the 1.0 has smaller bore (dia) pipe and so requires adapter to make it fit, when on bigger engine/system you can remove the adapter and your system will still fit.
5door_jon

28th Apr 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want a full system or back box?
if you want a full system you could run into problems becasue the cat on the 1litre is in the engine bay, and the cat on a 1.6 is located further down making a cat back system different in the 1 litre to a 1.6.
Greg_M

28th Apr 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are off the shelf systems and back boxes, but you mite aswel get a back box for now, and use a reducer, then IF you put in a 1.6, remove the reducer, and wack in a center section! hope this helps.

the Cat is in the engine bay. WTF :BOGGLE:

New Poll