corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boyracer stereotypes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boyracer stereotypes
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
27th Apr 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone else ever get random abuse from people for driving a car like you do? I was driving through town on my way home from work, doing aout 15mph tops (right in the middle of town) and this guy walked out into the road and tried to kick my car, then gave me the wanker sign! I got no idea who he is, so im asuming its cos of my car. What a dick, is all i can say, but does anyone else ever get this?
mike_1.2LS96

27th Apr 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but most of them are drunk
ed

27th Apr 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Snowy was giving me a lift home and randomly somone gave him the wanker sign...
Jambo

27th Apr 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and myke got called wankers in windsor by 4 fat drunk blokes

At least we spent out money on cars and not pie.
Adam_B

27th Apr 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no
mike16v

27th Apr 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

At least we spent out money on cars and not pie.

OGX

27th Apr 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the po po often give me dirty looks and been stop a few times! Wankers
Neshol

27th Apr 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just get p@ki shouted at me
Jambo

27th Apr 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes police are not a fan of my driving antics. Dirty looks everywhere. Get followed alot too, but then myt car does look like a ned shed at the moment so fair play
wayne hiscock

28th Apr 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of my neighbours chased me down the road in my old corsa cos apparatly i was goin to fast.

never heard anything after tho
nik

28th Apr 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving along a 40 at 40 the otherday when some woman waved over at me so I slammed brakes on to see if she was ok (was about 11pm) anyway she then starts having a go at me for driving too fast so I asked her for evidence, politely reminded her it's dangerous to make me brake hard, said the f off word and slowly pulled off silly bint
SetH

28th Apr 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes im my zx 16v cruised out of my road one day probably doing about 20mph, bloke walked in front and shouted w4nker, no idea who he was, all i could assume was because of the car. thought about turning around and running him over or beating him but would probably end up in prison for killing the pr1ck.

Get a lot of evils of blokes in their 30`s/40`s since ive had the vectra, they just give me a dirty look when i pull up in the car park. see lots of young lads in caps and their heads turn and stare at me till im over the horizon wtf? Also get s1utty looks of 16yr old pigeons
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Apr 04 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
I was driving along a 40 at 40 the otherday when some woman waved over at me so I slammed brakes on to see if she was ok (was about 11pm) anyway she then starts having a go at me for driving too fast so I asked her for evidence, politely reminded her it's dangerous to make me brake hard, said the f off word and slowly pulled off silly bint

Andy GSi

28th Apr 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have ppl flag me, and dont even know them! had some1 wiv a golf club ready to swip at the car when i drove past! didnt even know the lad. i found out that he is low life, with no job, and therefore jelous!

u do get the older generation calling u a boyracer, bcoz of ur car is moddified! boyracers, in my mind r the ones who sit on ur arse, and thrash it round the town at night in the 1.0 novas
Jason Iles

28th Apr 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some pissed up Cunt tried to kick my car the other day so I reversed into him knocking him flat to the floor
Sidesport

28th Apr 04 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
Some pissed up Cunt tried to kick my car the other day so I reversed into him knocking him flat to the floor

PMSL
SetH

28th Apr 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Some pissed up ---- tried to kick my car the other day so I reversed into him knocking him flat to the floor

ROFL
vibrio
Banned

28th Apr 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

told you before not to be so rough with your dad
Predator Corsa

28th Apr 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes there are alot of jelous idiots out there, especially in 6th form little shit try kicking your car as u drive past, w@nkers. Then they say 'Your cars shit mate' when u know it aint
broster
Premium Member

28th Apr 04 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had some lad mocking my car when i went to mc donalds once, then he got in his 1.1 ax which was falling apart, made me chuckle!
Jamie

28th Apr 04 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it quite a bit on fri/sat/sun night in town.

All the drunken "hard" folk that just walk out in front of traffic then you stop infront they all turn round and try give you abuse.

Funny its different when theres 1 or 2 of them and you get out the car
drunkenfool

28th Apr 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So its not just me then! I dont get it that often. Some guy did actually kick my car when i drove past, about a year ago, but i was on my own and there were 3 of them so i thought id leave it. Pisses me off so much though, cos im responsible round town where there are people, especially drunk people, that might get hurt.
Marc

28th Apr 04 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope never get abuse
Pete__2

28th Apr 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was out in on the piss in Belfast about three years ago,standing outside McD's watching all the pricks fighting on the street when a pretty heavily modified cossie rolled by.A few Spides started giving the driver a bit of grief,then one of them jumped up onto his tail gate.The next thing I saw was a huge flame shoot out of his exhaust scorching the fuckers lovelly white jeans!!
K100RSA

28th Apr 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HMM thanks fighting in the streets, HMM just what I wanted to hear the day before I fly to belfast LOL

I used to get similar things with my audi and once with the corsa, stupid idiots that are just jealous and have nothing better to do, sadly though we will always be the initial loser as car often ends up damaged etc, I used to get so fed up with the stereo typing from people, strangest thing is that amongst real car fans there is far more respect for other peoples property than there is out side of the car modding world.
years ago I had a cadburys purple R5GTT loads of tuning parts etc, and very nice, paint was very fresh and was very proud of the car, left it one night on southend seafront, came back to a completely keyed side WHY!!!!!!, sadest this was that I then lost interest in the car and never really finished it, was a gordano version R5GTT split rim wheels etc, apparantly quite rare I have since been told, shame as it ended up in kirbys scrap yard rochford area after the kid that bought it from me stuffed it into a ditch RIP gordy LOL

[Edited on 28-04-2004 by K100RSA]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boyracer stereotypes 22 database queries in 0.1046500 seconds