corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoopid fcukin college

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stoopid fcukin college
MikeLamb

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm lookin for some advice pls peops! I go to a private college, and am in U6th (i leave in 8 weeks) and the college is well tite about 6th formers driving in.... you have to apply for permission to drive in and for each person who wants to go in your car and can only take passengers with parental consent each time (most of us are 18!) we have to get permission to leave college early luckly my housemaster is normally ok about this! BUUUUT... I was warned on fri that from mon i have to hand my keys in at 8:30 every morning and can collect them at 5:30 and am not allowed out in the day so naturally im gunna refuse and have my permission to drive taken off me what can they do if i continue to drive into college?? any advice greatly appreciated!

cheers guys & gals

Mike
R Lee

25th Apr 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm... i left when i felt like it when i was in 6th form/college. didn't have a lesson so just buggered off and came back when it was my lesson.
Stu_22

25th Apr 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Park it just outside college

Or take the bus your mates can go on that too
ed

25th Apr 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

School, College whatever. The biggest load of bullshit ever. I need 2 B's and a C in A levels. No way thats gonna happen. I fucking hate the place, I really want a job. They treat you like a stupid kid, you get surrounded by immature fucks. So, I know how you feel... Just hand in your spare key, theres no way they'd know, and you can go out at luch or whatever...
corb

25th Apr 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell them that u'll give em ur keys, when they give u theirs.
MikeLamb

25th Apr 04 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
School, College whatever. The biggest load of bullshit ever. I need 2 B's and a C in A levels. No way thats gonna happen. I fucking hate the place, I really want a job. They treat you like a stupid kid, you get surrounded by immature fucks. So, I know how you feel... Just hand in your spare key, theres no way they'd know, and you can go out at luch or whatever...
know exactly how u feel! If i hand them my spare key, they will see me leaving on cctv im guna say that i want a letter to say they will take full responsibility for my car while they have my keys (which they wont) and take it from there! They cant force me to give me my keys can they??? what shall i do if i try!! stupid twats
MikeLamb

25th Apr 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
Park it just outside college

Or take the bus your mates can go on that too

there isnt really anywhere just outside college, and the bus (i used 2 get) is like £400 a term
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Apr 04 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sounds impossible to enforce! Could you not just park around the corner and tell them you walked?
Colin

25th Apr 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corb

Exactly, fuck that, tell them you want proof your covered thru THERE insurance for any time your keys are in there possetion as your own insurance invalidates when you hand them across - that should fuck them up a bit, its also 100% true

If there still being cunts about it tell them your parking it outside there premises from now on(at the gate) and theres nothing they can do or say about the matter
MikeLamb

25th Apr 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would do, but there really is nowhere! its in the middle of nowhere, im not going to give them my keys, im just wonderng how far they will take it.. without pissing them off 2 mch cos im prob guna need a reference from them! By haning my keys over am i not hadning over responsibility for my car as in the insurance comp will go ape if the car is stolen when they have the keys?? :S
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Apr 04 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd attempt to offer them a solution to the problems that students driving cars is causing. They clearly want to regulate all the comings and goings, and disclaim their own involvement. If you can thing of something that will do this, offer them it.
MikeLamb

25th Apr 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:

Exactly, fuck that, tell them you want proof your covered thru THERE insurance for any time your keys are in there possetion as your own insurance invalidates when you hand them across - that should fuck them up a bit, its also 100% true

If there still being cunts about it tell them your parking it outside there premises from now on(at the gate) and theres nothing they can do or say about the matter

guess i will do this.. havent had a chance to speak 2 many other drivers yet but i doubt any of us will ahnd them in
MikeLamb

25th Apr 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'd attempt to offer them a solution to the problems that students driving cars is causing. They clearly want to regulate all the comings and goings, and disclaim their own involvement. If you can thing of something that will do this, offer them it.

yes, im going to suggest a sign in/out sheet so we can let them know when we are coming and going so if theres a fire alarm.. etc they know where we are!
Colin

25th Apr 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeLamb
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:

guess i will do this.. havent had a chance to speak 2 many other drivers yet but i doubt any of us will ahnd them in

Its absolutly outrageous to demand your keys, ask them if they would like your house keys aswell and maybe your wallet then tell them to go fuck themselves

My school tried to ban me from taking my car in but it was parked at the gate so they couldnt do anything
Colin

25th Apr 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

yes, im going to suggest a sign in/out sheet so we can let them know when we are coming and going so if theres a fire alarm.. etc they know where we are!

Id suggest they GTF but then again this is probably what led me to getting chucked out
Lynny

26th Apr 04 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
School, College whatever. The biggest load of bullshit ever. I need 2 B's and a C in A levels. No way thats gonna happen.

know the feelin, i need 2 A's and a B, alright on one A and a B, but the other A is looking doubtfull
MikeLamb

26th Apr 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im banned from driving into college parents r tryin 2 sort it out :S
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Apr 04 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This goes against every college policy in the book. They're supposed to offer a place to learn and support students in acheiving that aim. There may be problems inherent with young lads and cars but this is no reason to go to these lengths! There must be some other solution - anything else is not in the interests of the student!
R Lee

26th Apr 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PROTEST, get all drivers to sit ouside and protest!

ps. your college sucks ass big time
Colin

26th Apr 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im banned from driving into college parents r tryin 2 sort it out :S

Then park it out side - simple
penfold82

26th Apr 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Organise a meet in the car park! lol. And a sound off

God i'd love to go there. Purely because i'd be thrown out in the first 5 minutes. I have never been able to conform to stupid shit like that.

GET OUTTA THERE MATE!

I went to a fairly snobby grammar school and fair enough i was a nightmare to them. I was probably their worst nightmare cos i went through loadsa family shit for years on end when i was in school, ontop of that i'm from northern ireland and the school was in england so i was constantly fightin with people slaggin me. And finally i was a nightmare student cos i've ADHD. They wouldnt let me goto 6th form so instead i had to goto a scummy college in east belfast, couldnt get into uni from there so i had to goto another college and do an HND and finally got into the first year.

After all this i've learnt that i wouldnt change anything. Institutions like that wont teach u F all. I've learnt more since i've left school than i ever learnt in it. Sure it set me back 2 years but i'd be so niave without escapin into the real world.

Lifes too short to spend it bein abused my anally retentive teachers mate, there are other options!!!!

Trucido

26th Apr 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats a load of poo isn't it...if your 18 or over your parents shouldn't be consulted about your education and shouldn't really have anything to do with it anymore
Ben
Banned

26th Apr 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drive in and dump it there
MikeLamb

26th Apr 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, im 17! i have 4 weeks till study leave is soooo stupid! Im gunna drive in anyway, its cost like £20,000 do do my a levels there GRRR!
Colin

26th Apr 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol, im 17! i have 4 weeks till study leave is soooo stupid! Im gunna drive in anyway, its cost like £20,000 do do my a levels there GRRR!

£20k fuck that, gimmi £20k and i'll sit your A levels for you

Seriously tho just park it outside and tell them to do one

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoopid fcukin college 22 database queries in 0.0126281 seconds