corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Looking at selling a few things as need cash... buit there is a catch...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Looking at selling a few things as need cash... buit there is a catch...
PaulW

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I'm thinking about selling a few things, mainly as I don't really need them any more...

So far on the list, I've got...

15" 100+ Tornado's (195/45/15 ET38), tyres are a bit scuffed & a few chips on 2 of the wheels, but no kerbing damage though. Say around £150 for all 4

Spax RSX Coilover kit, rear adjusters I think need looking at, Spax quoted me £25 per shocker to sort them, so not too bad. Probably looking at around £150-£200 for them.

Peco BB2 Backbox (was only on car 3 months), say about £25

Rage SP11 Backbox (on car 6 months), pipes are marked where it touched the rear bumper & melted it a bit, also as car was -60mm, the bottom of the pipes have scraped the floor a bit. £25 again.

I 'think' I still have a Peco cat-back system aswell, I'll need to look in the garage for it. Say £30 for that.

Also have a straight-through pipe for 1.4/1.2 8v Corsa's (goes from existing manifold to system, not just a piece of tube you need to weld onto original). Say £20 for that.

I think thats about it, Catch is that the only problem I have is I have no standard steelies or suspension to put on the corsa if I do get rid of the Spax setup & alloys... So how can I sort this out?

I'm not selling these bits yet, but if someone has some old steelies collecting dust or some standard suspension there about to chuck out, let me know!

Cheers
AK

23rd Apr 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to a scrappy and get some steelies

i gave away wheels for free, suspension for free

just have a look round
PaulW

23rd Apr 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need the cash tho

aye will give someone i know a ring see if he got any in, usually has a few nova's & corsa's at times, so shudnt be a prob...
waynep

23rd Apr 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got steelies from a corsa sport... 14 " nice cond 4 gr8 tyres
PaulW

23rd Apr 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only need shitters m8, basically just to stand the car on while I work on it!

[Edited on 23-04-2004 by PaulW]
M2RTY

23rd Apr 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give u 150 for wheels and a set of new tyres and 13" steelies
PaulW

23rd Apr 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M2RV H > I'l get some pics of the wheels when I get home at 4:30 for ya so you can see what there like if you want

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Looking at selling a few things as need cash... buit there is a catch... 22 database queries in 0.0095940 seconds