corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Entire back collection of Total Vauxhall

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Entire back collection of Total Vauxhall
Scott G

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time has come to sell all my issues of Total Vauxhall, im no longer really reading them, just buying them to add to the set.

I have every issue from 9/01 to 4/04. Thats 32 issues

All in good condtions, some of the earlier ones are obviously a little scratched on the covers. None of the pages are missing from any of them and there are no noticable dog ears on them. The last 8-10 months worth have hardly even be read.

Lots of RR features, european cars, Q&A's and technical guides, several CS cars featured aswell im sure.

The oldest of the magazines are no longer available on back order.

I would rather sell them on here than go through the hassle of Ebay, but I will if necessary. I would also rather not split the collection.

Offers please.

Either post here, pm me or email me at gloryisforever@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Entire back collection of Total Vauxhall 24 database queries in 0.0076661 seconds