corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » could my.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author could my.......
corsa_lover

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could my gas struts have gone that open my boot? I just fitted a solenoid in boot + when i operate it the boot pops but then wont get passed the lock, not sure if im explaining this well its like when you dont close the door properly. I opened my boot and i realised i have to lift my boot to just before half way open before the struts will lift it, havent had the car long so dont know if this is normal or not help!?!?

The solenoid's definately fitted right as if i pull on the handle to give it extra lift when i press the button it opens fine if that helps
James R

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will be getting old by now. you need to make sure when the boot closes it's tight so when the solenoid pops it will let it completely off the catch on the lock.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » could my....... 23 database queries in 0.0099530 seconds