corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alpine box dimensions?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alpine box dimensions?
Mo

User status: Offline
16th Apr 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know what the dimensions for a alpine 12" sub is? i've been on the alpine web site and it's says '25 litres' how would u work this out in terms of a box?
mwg

16th Apr 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the volume of the SWR 12" in cubic feet but dont know the dimensions to make a box of that volume!
It would be useful if someone could make a tutorial that tells u how to work out the dimensions of a box when you know the volume needed. Some of us (me) aint good at Maths!
Dom

16th Apr 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ajdesigner.com/speaker/index.php

New Poll