corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » putting a ps2 in glovebox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author putting a ps2 in glovebox
barrywatson

User status: Offline
9th Apr 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wanting to know if it will fit in or will i have to modify the glovebox.

and how so you secure it in

plus will it use less battery if i change the power supply to run from 12v instead of the invertor, and where do i get the parts to convert it and any guides of how to do it

thanks in advance
Jamie

9th Apr 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need an adaptor for the power - mine has a cig lighter clip

PS2 will fit in glove box but you need to cut the top bit out.
barrywatson

9th Apr 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i already have a 250w invertor to plug into the fag lighter but last time i used it to power my laptop it flattend the battery within an hour,

could not even start the car to recharge battery as the voltage drain from the starter reset the invertor and the laptop had shut off aswell
Jamie

9th Apr 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mine had a warning on it saying to keep the engine running and if you play a game/watch a movie for 2 hours allow at least 20 minutes after turning PS2/Screen off before turning car off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » putting a ps2 in glovebox 22 database queries in 0.0110240 seconds