corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need Help!!! X14XE 1995

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need Help!!! X14XE 1995
ffls

User status: Offline
   4th Apr 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I`m having some problems:
Idle to high, impossible to turn on the engine when it was hot, CO high and tryed to turn on the Air Injector even with the engine hot!
Code 47 EGR fault appeared after doing the paper clip test. Replaced it but it was doing the same things!
Took it to a Opel main dealer on friday, and the car seemed to be allright but the mechanic didn`t want to tell what was the problem (he thought I was getting "smart" with the paper clip test...).
On saturday the dreadful light appeared, and once again I run the test and code43-high voltage-Primary ignition

The car however seemed to run Okay

This afternoon after a blast, it returned to the first situation (impossible to turn on when hot, Idle speed high, high CO, etc)

Does anyone outthere has some ideas of what is going on? I need help!!!!!!!

By the way I did the paper clip test again and the only code stored was 43!!

Thanks
ffls

4th Apr 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
DODG-E

4th Apr 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the same sorta problem... idles very high when you start... it only happened when i changed the IDLE VALVE.. this a pretty comon problem..

yours could be ur induction... check for cracks etc in the main induction...

ffls

4th Apr 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the revs remain at 950-1000 when the engine runs at normal temperature, CO high, and was okay after the visit to the main dealer

I`m pissed

New Poll