corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » i reckon we need......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i reckon we need......
sassyminx

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a new regional organiser.
NO disrespect to corsa cutie....but
1. she aint got a corsa
2. where are all these meets gettin organised and by whom
3. would be nice for attendance at any of the meets weve been doin recently

not wantin to step on ppls toes but isnt the idea of an organiser some1 u go to when u wanna sort summat out , and theyre actually involved on the site and do show there face and organise meets??? just seems to me that cc aint making any contributions to the north east section at all
i can think of a few ppl that would be good at the job and willing to put their own time and effort into getting the north east section upto the standards of the other regions cos tbh i think its a shambles atm
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who are these people ? I agree without saying anything against cc she aint doing a lot now and we need more happening especially as we go into the summer season, maybe we should have some kinda election bring some names forward people who are willing to come forward as a mod and have some kinda vote
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon it has to be someone with experience and most of all time, someone that obviously knows what they are doing, I would say there are only a few people who are going to have the time and the patiece to motivate themselves and the rest of us at the end of the day I am going to go with sxi boy as male co ordinator and sassy as female co ordinator could that work 2 co ordinators or does it have to be just the 1 ? thats y idea anyway let the rest of you have a think, Good luck to the applicants, Regards Paul...
sassyminx

3rd Apr 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most regions have 2 organisers, and i also think people should nominate themselves not be nominated, and then when people have decided they wanna do it - then have a poll - with top 2 becoming mod - subject to ians consent

wot the other north east ppl reckon????

i wud happily put the time and effort into making the region upto the standards of the others. cos ours is lacking big style i think

[Edited on 03-04-2004 by sassyminx]
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I dont wanna no chance I dont have the time nor the patience,and I would rather see someone who wants it do a decent job and if I see you not doing the job correctly I will be on your back Only joking good luck any applicants
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good idea sassy you r up for the job and sxi boy or get drew back
andypsgwide

3rd Apr 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon drew or sxi boy to be organiser
Sarah Hills

3rd Apr 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well even though i dont know many ppl on here or yet been to any meets (due to work), just from wot i been reading on threads in here, i think Sassy would make a good regional organiser. Although is a good idea to do a poll to see wot other NE ppl think/ to pick right applicants.
Drew
Banned

3rd Apr 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just wanna say.....

i dont wanna be organisor and doubt Ian would let me anyway.

apart from that, im keeping out of it cause i usually get all the shite
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
i just wanna say.....

i dont wanna be organisor and doubt Ian would let me anyway.

apart from that, im keeping out of it cause i usually get all the shite

HA HA
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Apr 04 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Appointments are made with the consultation of the entire staff team, suggestions of people should be made to either Kerry, Trotty or Stoneyginger.

You're allowed to suggest yourself or anyone else at all (including Drew - although he doesn't have a Corsa either? ) and the one biggest thing that will seal the deal is a proven ability to get the region going, either through active quality posting in the region and organisation, co-ordination or assistance of events.
corsa cutie

3rd Apr 04 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree to an extent. but, in my defence sassy, regular meets are crap, so thats why you distance them out, so ppl can get stuff done to their cars then come to meet and show it off. plus, with it being peak seaon/or coming up with lots of other events and shows its hard to oragnise stuff around them.
as for me not attending any of your meets,... point... i organise meets and hardly anyones comes, so get off my back, cause thats going nowhere. plus you got to take into account that i live in scarborough, and i have friends here, aswell as up there, and need to keep everyone happy.
and just cause I dont post random shit on the boards and reply to posts with just a smiley or i comment just to comment and be seen to comment, doesnt mean im not on the boards reading and taking stuff in.
I post when i feel the need to.

so, i nominate marv to be organiser, he knows his stuff, hes been here long enough.
failing that, chris or jacko.
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see why we cant have two mods working in harmony with the other sharing the load as it were and communicating as the leaders of the North East, sharing the workload gets peopkle off any individuals back and gives each person a chance to help everyone out and give people a chance with whatever they suggest to the mod if you know what I mean
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wauldnt mind a go like but im with chris then for organiser and hello cc how is the new motor
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think marv is back off to uni so might not have time
M2RTY

3rd Apr 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im here for a while, and i have 2 corsas and a nova now so i win that pole lol
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need some sort of pole then guys but you would only be able to vote once so maybe a thread with one vote each
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok Marv how is things r you coming on sunday mate
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marv and chris for organisers sorry C.C you did well
sassyminx

3rd Apr 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa cutie
I agree to an extent. but, in my defence sassy, regular meets are crap, so thats why you distance them out, so ppl can get stuff done to their cars then come to meet and show it off. plus, with it being peak seaon/or coming up with lots of other events and shows its hard to oragnise stuff around them.
as for me not attending any of your meets,... point... i organise meets and hardly anyones comes, so get off my back, cause thats going nowhere. plus you got to take into account that i live in scarborough, and i have friends here, aswell as up there, and need to keep everyone happy.
and just cause I dont post random shit on the boards and reply to posts with just a smiley or i comment just to comment and be seen to comment, doesnt mean im not on the boards reading and taking stuff in.
I post when i feel the need to.

so, i nominate marv to be organiser, he knows his stuff, hes been here long enough.
failing that, chris or jacko.

i completely agree and im not bein bitchy sayin wot i did....i just feel we do need an organiser with a bit more involvement and who is maybe a bit more north east than yorkshire im not tryin to put myself forward for this position or make myself look better but im just stating that the region needs a lot more work and meets organising to get it on par with the others......and we need some half decent meets organising where our organiser is actually participating in imo.... im not slating u sayin u have done a crap job......just that we need sum1 with more time on there hands and who is willing to do the legwork
corsa_crew

3rd Apr 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can have a go at c.c. as much as u want but 2 b fair she does put in the legwork-shes always down here 4 the meets/cruises which hav been orgainied,so i think that u shud cut c.c. a bit ov slack. i think that c.c. aint organizer then it shud b marv as he has been around along time ad also is one ov the ppl that most know as he/his car are known by pritty much every1 around the area.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Apr 04 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can be as many people as you like so long as they work as a team together in the region.

That doesn't even mean that they help each other out on the same meets - you could quite happily split the region up yet further in to east, west, north, south and have stuff going on all over the place. If there's demand there, appropriate venues and enough weekends in the month then its only a few u2us and a bit of wash and wax and petrol money.

[Edited on 04-04-2004 by Ian]
Karnage Corsa

4th Apr 04 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The region is not that big really to be splitting it up or you are just going to get tiny boring meets, I think I speak for everyone when I say the region needs picking up in a big way I cant remember the last time there was a big decent meet where there was people from al over the region together, Regards Paul...
Drew
Banned

4th Apr 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Karnage Corsa
The region is not that big really to be splitting it up or you are just going to get tiny boring meets, I think I speak for everyone when I say the region needs picking up in a big way I cant remember the last time there was a big decent meet where there was people from al over the region together, Regards Paul...

i can - the one i organised
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Apr 04 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do us another Drew - money, mouth and all....?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » i reckon we need...... 23 database queries in 0.1054080 seconds