corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone with net minidisc players

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO anyone with net minidisc players
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
29th Mar 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible to get a song off a minidisc onto your computer that you dont already have on there? All the songs i got on my PC go on and off the discs fine, but it wont let me take a tune off that was on the disc when i bought it, and i love the tune! Also, is there any other software available apart from sonicstage, cos i dont like it that much. Cheers, Matt!
Richie

29th Mar 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

minidisk pffffft
buckle247

29th Mar 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think you can mate, got something to do with copy write protection that sony had to implement before they were allowed to release the product, when i tried to check-in a song it deleated it off the disk and didn't put it on to the computer.

What is sonicstage? The software i got is called Sony OpenMG Jukebox.
l33t corsa

29th Mar 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can#t upload from regular netMD recorders. You could always do a real time analogue rip using the line in plug on your sound card.

The new version of Minidisc is coming out in June, called Hi-MD. The discs are 1gigabyte each, can be used like a hard disk for data (not music), but music can be uploaded and downloaded.

You can use simple burner too, but not to upload.

Sony really messed up with NetMD. Hopefully HiMD will get it all sorted...
drunkenfool

29th Mar 04 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt plan on getting a minidisc, but i swapped my old springs and £10 for a brand new one which retails about £150, so i thought why not! Using it loads now, and gonna start running again so its ideal really.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone with net minidisc players 22 database queries in 0.0080719 seconds