corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Courses at College

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer Courses at College
Rob R

User status: Offline
28th Mar 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all

Im going to get kicked out of school this year because i've done fuck all work and can't be arsed with exams because ive had such a shit year at school. So im wondering what sort of computer courses there are available to do at college. Im thinking something along the lines of computer engineering or CAD...is there anyone doing these and what are they? Any help is greatly appreicated!
Cheers guys and girls
ssj_kakarot

28th Mar 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er you do relize half the computer courses offered require you have have a achieved a certain level in your gcse's. well the ones at my college do n e way
Rob R

28th Mar 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in year 12 mate so ive done my GCSE's
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Mar 04 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want to go to college in september, you need to get to the college TOMORROW and find out what they do, decide then apply. People apply to college mad early and the computer courses are always filled up.
willay
Premium Member

28th Mar 04 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are your GCSE's like?
Rob R

28th Mar 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bs in English Language and Business Studies
Cs in English Literature, Maths, Geography and Physics
Ds in French, German, Biology, Chemistry and Design Technology

ive got 4 frees tomorrow morning at school so me and my friend who is in the same position as me are going to go down and have a butchers at the local college
willay
Premium Member

28th Mar 04 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well you have badass grades, can probably get into any of their comptuer courses knowing fuck all about computers like I said, if you are serious then get down there ASAP and sort it out.
willay
Premium Member

28th Mar 04 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus your C+'s in english and maths will help you get away or skimm key skills which is offically homosexual
Rob R

28th Mar 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol! yeh im in the 1st year at 6th form at me school and we have it as general studies and it is extremely GHEY!

i allways got told by my teachers that my grades were shit, but they're all raving homo's
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Mar 04 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They won't look favourably on non-acheivement during this year, you'll need to get some better reasons than not being arsed.
Rob R

28th Mar 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my achievemnent is only poor because i was in America for my grandads funeral come assessment time and i missed out key work, the teachers make no effort for you when you ask them to supply you with work that you have missed either, thats if the teachers even bother to turn up to lesson.
In general my school is a shamble of shite

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Computer Courses at College 22 database queries in 0.0094130 seconds