corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Update of my crash with new pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Update of my crash with new pics
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been to pub but wa driving so i want drinkin , i just drank coke all night , at 12am ,me and my friend went to get some food , so as we was driving down the road we started to slow down for lights , the changed to green but we was now goin very slow because we was goin around the corner.then this paki taxi driver wa booting it around corner and come over onto our side and his us , my corsa spun 180degrees and although me and my mate had our seatbelts on we hit the window! i hit the inside mirror then the window then just blacked out , the police said if you did not have your seatbelt on you would most defianatly be dead , we hit the windsreen so hard it come out a bit . the car is a right off and i have pics if someone will host them . me and my friend are both ok but i have smashed my face up , my ripped ligament in my left leg . fractured my top rib on my right side . the doctor spent just under two hours removing glass from my face , i had a piece that was about 1cm big in a triangle shape stuck just below my eye , he said if it had of been a cm higher up i would of most defianatly be blinded.so having an interview with police tonight. so i am goin to have to fork out on a new car now , i only have this new one a wk too

i have pics of my face and the car if any1 wants to host them.

(edited due to new pics)

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
MatthewR

27th Mar 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not your fault and claim compensation
MC Kustoms

27th Mar 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email to me i will host them

stonescs@hotmail.com
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when wil i know whether it is or not , al these taxis just appeared from no where , i only have one witness who said what happened , he has all his taxi crew , must of been 5 cars i fucking hate this cunt and he will pay one way or another , he jepodised me and my mates lifes and never even asked if i was ok! this fucker is gonna pay one way or another.

ps we went and had a look at his car and he has alot less damage to his than mine , and he has no cuts because of airbag ,so what does this mean , i really think they are goin to lie saying they saw it when they did not , and i am goin to end up getting blame?
Thoday

27th Mar 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u wil get a value for ur car and be awared a fair few thousand pounds compensation for this.. and hopefull the taxi driver wont be driving for a fair old time..

sounds like major reckless driving
Thoday

27th Mar 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
when wil i know whether it is or not , al these taxis just appeared from no where , i only have one witness who said what happened , he has all his taxi crew , must of been 5 cars i fucking hate this cunt and he will pay one way or another , he jepodised me and my mates lifes and never even asked if i was ok! this fucker is gonna pay one way or another.

ps we went and had a look at his car and he has alot less damage to his than mine , and he has no cuts because of airbag ,so what does this mean , i really think they are goin to lie saying they saw it when they did not , and i am goin to end up getting blame?

beware im bein sued by an asian taxi driver for nothing..

he cannot use witnesses if they are associated with them.. they have to be independant witnesses for it to have a leg to stand on
beware of the tricks they wil pull.. but insurance should look at it and say he was goin 2 fast.. on your side of the road and u shudnt have much to worry about in terms of liability been in ur favour
Adam-D

27th Mar 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try and get a statement off the police etc road markings skid marks etc
FlamingCorsa

27th Mar 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats really bad! gutted for u! sounds like ur in pretty bad way! taxis can b nutters! ur the innocent person that got cought up in him being nutter!
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u c that^^^^
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and that???
Marc D

27th Mar 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that mate. glad your ok
FlamingCorsa

27th Mar 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats bad mate, he must have hit going a fair speed! least ur still alive!
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but am not , my face will be scarred for life , and ligaments in my leg are killing , and i want to go to pub but dare not phone a taxi incase they click
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats his
Marc D

27th Mar 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened to the other guy?
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which one , my mate or the paki
Marc D

27th Mar 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paki
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nowt , he was on strecher right next to me , he looked fine and had no marks

by lookin at these photos what u think wil happen?
Marc D

27th Mar 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hopefully he will get done. them cuts on your face are nasty
Thoday

27th Mar 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can see the right of his car has hit u.. thus he must of been way to far right on the road.. thus its in ur favour..

trust me compensation will be a fair amount.. but u cant abuse it and stil go to the pub 2 much cos he cud use it against u.. thats not to say u cant do anything just be careful.. his insurance company may try ne thing and everything to get it his way
Tim
Site Administrator

27th Mar 04 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I assume you were turning left at the lights, and the taxi was coming from the road you were turning into?

If your light was green then surely the taxi driver went through a red light....
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was where i was goin , i was turning right and he wa turning left , i did not get through the lights , my car ended up on the right arrow facing the wrong way ,he was goin where the discovery wa , but ended up on my side , do u get what i am saying? sorry but its hard to explain so ive edited pic
Adam-D

27th Mar 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he entered your lane
he was in the wrong
his fault
Ben
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but how can i proove it? i have one witness who says he dint see it but he wa there and it was obvious it was his fault , this is what he told police , but he has loads of ppl there . i always have bad look with everything and i know i will end up getting screwed , they will think young driver was driving like a dick head, and will think that the taxi driver is a professional driver because hes on roads all the time
cargraphics4u.com

27th Mar 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you were obviously very lucky mate! two weeks ago one of my mates died in a crash, he was in the the passenger seat. My other friend was driving. came round an S bend, through the left, but as he came out of the right hand bend, the car caught the verge, ended up spinning across the road, mercedes T-boned it. mate in the passenger seat died, two others in the back, were badly hurt similar kind of injuries as you got, thrown around inside the car, head went through the window etc very bad cuts to face. other is still in a coma, with very bad head injuries...now the mercedes driver is trying to claim compensation, for "lost sleep, neck injuries, bad back etc" I was there when it happened (came around the corner after it had happened) and he was fine, walking around waving his arms etc got checked out by the ambulance people who said he was fine too. Its amazing what people will try and do for money...If the bloke trys to say it was your fault when it wasn't don't worry about, the police will have got the accident investigators onto it and they will be able to work out exactly what happened, the police were explaining to me how it all works, really clever stuff! If your telling the truth you've got nothing to worry about mate, even if he get loads of people to lie for him.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Update of my crash with new pics 22 database queries in 0.0171819 seconds