corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Apology to Adam Kindness

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apology to Adam Kindness
SAB

User status: Offline
26th Mar 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to appoligise to Adam Kindness as i placed a picture of him on a forum and acussed him of things he was not responsable for.

I was stupidly drawn into a debate by a silly person that had to start slaging me off to get his point across.
I then thought that Adam was this person and posted a picture of him.

I appoligise for this and in future will not let myself get drawing into debates where the persons intention is only to try and wind people up.

Thanks
SAB

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by SAB]
glasgow_corsa_c

26th Mar 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SAB
I would like to appoligise to Adam Kindness as i placed a picture of him on a forum and acussed him of things he was not responsable for.

I was stupidly drawn into a debate by a silly person that had to start slaging me off to get his point across.
I then thought that Adam was this person and posted a picture of him.

I appoligise for this and in future will not let myself get drawing into debates where the persons intention is only to try and wind people up.

Thanks
SAB

and it has taken u this long to realise that vibrio always winds ppl up on the forums.

at the end of the day mate, its a forum and its a laugh .
SAB

26th Mar 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea mate, i know and you know how often i am on SC and never rise to this kind of shit.
He just got under my skin and i took the bait.

Feeling a bit stuipid now. But laughing .
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

26th Mar 04 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i ask what we are talking about??
SAB

26th Mar 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont want to ask, i was wound up and i took the bait big style. To the point that i wanted to hunt Vibrio down and have a we chat with him.

I relise that i was just being wound up and i was the butt of the joke.
vibrio
Banned

26th Mar 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
Can i ask what we are talking about??

I'll tell you later over a can of Rat's piss

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Apology to Adam Kindness 23 database queries in 0.0080540 seconds